• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flip a Coin and call it in the air ??????

P

If its free, its P
Hmmmmmm

375103_1.jpg

I suck at spending money... I hate buyin something more than 50 bux and this bitch is alot more than 50 bux

I like it, want it ... but dammit man.

Im at the "just say the word" and its yours its killin me. :dunno:

( MattO wins, blatant post count padding :flipoff1: )

specs?

Is there a #2?

I say go for it! You live cheap, so if you can afford the crib payment and all teh new **** that goes with a new crib, all is good.

Is there a place for trailer/rig to be parked? How far from the current digs is it?

House closing and payment is one thing, buying stuff to put in it is another because that is mostly out of pocket and not financed. Our house is so much bigger than the old, so we had to buy a lot of furniture. None of it was really fancy or pricey stuff, but it all adds up

How many have you looked at? In your area and others, just to see what your must have, and I'd like to haves are. If you have not looked at 25 or so houses, spend a full day looking, if you come back to this house, buy it. If not, it was not meant to be. Nan and I must have looked at 100 houses before we bought this one. Put an offer on it within 24 hours of seeing it the first time.

We've looked at about everything that fits "our wants and needs" thats in this area. The used stuff thats comparable in size is still listing the same money, and we havent liked any of them.

Im going to go drive by one that Amber looked at and didnt care alot for that i havent seen in person but had interest in.

But yea we have continually came back to this one and we have offered and negotiated patiently for the last week I know I am at the builders bottom dollar as of right now. He doesnt like were he is at on it but could use a sale right now ( this is from alot of "church and family friends of Ambers family in the community that have done alot of additional research for us being noisey and helpful )

Small town around here....

BamaTJ said:
House closing and payment is one thing, buying stuff to put in it is another because that is mostly out of pocket and not financed. Our house is so much bigger than the old, so we had to buy a lot of furniture. None of it was really fancy or pricey stuff, but it all adds up

yeah no ****!!! OMG it added up.

We literally had 3 rooms that had zero in them for months. Then when we saved enough to do one, we bought the furniture and did the room. The repeat 6-8 months later on the next. We made a rule to leave those rooms EMPTY until we could afford to do them the way we wanted.

I totally agree with what these guys are saying. we bought our place WAY to fast, but we kinda had to act fast since there were other people interested in the lot. we had looked at some other places, but most of them were too small for us and they would have needed work. I definately dont regret getting a brand new house at all, especially if something happens....WARRANTY!!! Be prepared to buy all kinds of new ****, you say you wont, but it happens. that place looks nice, but we need more pics of beer drinking area to give you an accurate value on that place. :drinkers: :flipoff1:
How much property is there? location? close to both jobs?
good luck dude, I am sure you will make the right choice.

Brian

Oh theres plenty O room ( and a seperated room down stairs ) for the Dart Board and the lil Beer fridge.. Not to mention the large rear deck and nice front porch too.

I havent decided if the room down stairs would make a work area, or use it for an entertainment / beer room near the buggy area.... decisions decisions laughing1

Ill have to wait and see what kinda space I have once all the tools and **** go in. :popcorn:

Room in basement is nice. It kills alot of room for tools welder etc. I have my computer and wife has her tanning bed and work out stuff in it.
Good Luck on making it official thumb.gif