• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flip a Coin and call it in the air ??????

Cool sorry for the thread derail P, just figured I'd ask cause I'm trying to plan out some things...

I'm 22 right now.

What's good debt -- income ratio percentage?? The price range I'm looking at is 23% of gross income--not including side biz, that doesnt count(they will aprove me up to 34%). I love to spend $$ on truck parts, travel, etc. so I'm trying to shoot low-ish so I don't end up house poor...

MUCHADO said:
Cool sorry for the thread derail P, just figured I'd ask cause I'm trying to plan out some things...

I'm 22 right now.

What's good debt -- income ratio percentage?? The price range I'm looking at is 23% of gross income--not including side biz, that doesnt count(they will aprove me up to 34%). I love to spend $$ on truck parts, travel, etc. so I'm trying to shoot low-ish so I don't end up house poor...

The last part of that sounds like me... I like to spend loot on travel / play and dont wanna lose out on that for a home. laughing1

Builder is at the lake today, signing paperwork on it tommorow when he gets back in town.

Thanks Rob.. its gonna be sweet, I never pictured my person buyin a new home of this caliber... bein the cheap ass I R laughing1

oh the wheels in ma head... they are a clickin
whistling.gif

P said:
Builder is at the lake today, signing paperwork on it tommorow when he gets back in town.

Thanks Rob.. its gonna be sweet, I never pictured my person buyin a new home of this caliber... bein the cheap ass I R laughing1

Looks like things R lookin up for ya on all fronts...

... and looks like we are gonna have to shower before sleeping on yer living room floor--don't wanna stain the carpet :flipoff1:

P said:

Awesome, guess I missed it somewhere that you decided to pull the trigger. Good for you thumb.gif

this is the one im supposed to go look at sat. im tired of livin in a mobile home community :'(

http://www.hamnerrealestate.com/listing.aspx?pid=66267

race_jeep said:
this is the one im supposed to go look at sat. im tired of livin in a mobile home community :'(

http://www.hamnerrealestate.com/listing.aspx?pid=66267

you get alot for yer $$ in Alabama!! :eek: That's pretty piiimp :woody:

Are property taxes high there?

I pay more in Iowa than I did in Kansas City. Almost double, housing is similar cost. Vehicle reg. and ins. is a huge $$ saver over KC

Bones said:
Are property taxes high there?

I pay more in Iowa than I did in Kansas City. Almost double, housing is similar cost. Vehicle reg. and ins. is a huge $$ saver over KC
I couldnt tell ya, I dont own any property