• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flip a Coin and call it in the air ??????

They are saying now is a good time right now... http://www.cnbc.com/id/23709952

I have been talking with a realtor, this lady is super cool and understanding that I'm not ready to jump right now but just kinda seein' what's out there... I told her the seller for me will be garage and if there's a spot to park a trailer...

Sending my pre-approval stuff in later this week :woody:.. I am payin mucho on my truck and cc because I'm not jumping into anything without those two paid off. Damn wish money grew on trees! laughing1

I feel you on the knock out debt thing. I'm trying to kill all my CC debt and knock the equipment loan down and dump the white dodge so I can refi it at a lower rate and half the payment. then I'll be ready to jump in a house. right now I'm scared to do it. wait too long, rates will piss me off for not doing it sooner laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
where you buyin next :popcorn: :popcorn:
hateonkellysville?
No idea, gimme a couple years here and a winning lottery ticket you all can live in my own personal city where full hydro is legal and the street taxes go to more rock piles. You have the exp. to run the heavy equipment thumb.gif

Hate? never :-*