• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flyer regarding Reiter

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Got this from david so I am passing it on..

reiter__flyer.jpg

I also want to add this from Candace

As you are probably aware, last weekend we launched our campaign to emphasize education and enforcement at Reiter Foothills. I

I like both bits of info.

I like Reiter being called Reiter Foothills instead of Reiter Pit.

The road to May Creek that is being gated? Where is that? Limited Street vehicles in the same area. Does that mean I have to park my Dakota?

There have actualy been signs posted there for a couple years saying no night use.

If you wheel at night--at your own risk....

well, rules are rules.. I was just wondering why.

since i've only been up there once i didn't notice any signs.

thanks for keeping all of us idiots posted:beer:

So are they going to use Bonus Round as the shoefly/gatekeeper for May Creek/Izzy or will there be an obstacle built at the gate? :scratchhead:

Sounds like their intentions are in our favor- camping and parking areas, toilets, signs, and enforcement to keep the place decent for the rest of us. :awesomework:

So are they going to use Bonus Round as the shoefly/gatekeeper for May Creek/Izzy or will there be an obstacle built at the gate? :scratchhead:

Sounds like their intentions are in our favor- camping and parking areas, toilets, signs, and enforcement to keep the place decent for the rest of us. :awesomework:

There will be a shoe fly next to the gate (there is already an established path there).

There will be a shoe fly next to the gate (there is already an established bath there).

I'm not sure I would do any bathing at Reiter, it's kinda muddy. :haha:

But ok now I get it- the gate out by the pavement.

I, for one, am pleased the (2nd pit/May Creek) gate is now closed and locked. Very smart (and long overdue) move on DNR's part. :awesomework: This ALONE will greatly help the partiers/vandals/trouble makers stay out of our hair.

It will make the lower and upper staging areas more packed......but we'll find a way to cram everybody in there.:cool:

.....and not that I ever had an issue with them or that I think they should be kept out of the area.......but we (most likely) won't be seeing any hikers/rock climbers on the OM anymore. Or on the Lake Isabel Trail for that fact.

I'm chalking up this one as a WIN:cheer: for ORV users.

Last edited:
.....and not that I ever had an issue with them or that I think they should be kept out of the area.......but we (most likely) won't be seeing any hikers/rock climbers on the OM any more. Or on Lake Isabel for that fact.

I'm chalking up this one as a WIN:cheer: for ORV users.

:cool::beer:

Question regarding the gate at the road to May Creek...

Do I understand that now the only way back there is over the gate keeper/shoe-fly at the road or via the tree trail? :corn:

:cool::beer:

Question regarding the gate at the road to May Creek...

Do I understand that now the only way back there is over the gate keeper/shoe-fly at the road or via the tree trail? :corn:

.......or the Poop Chute or Sac-Up.

We (ORV users) have many options to access that area.