• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

For the Dodge lovers.

I rather be cummin than strokin any day skully. That hook would have made me nervous :eek:

Marty said:
I rather be cummin than strokin any day skully.

I used to get the dirtiest looks with that on my Window.
Colestrucks039.jpg

so, i watched this last nite, and uh....

am i the only one that thinks that the dodge was just tugging away with no results...he plainly has no traction...is hitting the wall when the crane itself stops backward motion on its own whilst stuck in the rut...

the only thing that pulled the crane out was the crane bumping it in the rut in reverse....dodge was there for suck off factor on line.....

InDaShop said:
Cole used to hang out with the big gHey truck crowd on "pavementsucks"? molaugh

Yeah I did, but I beat that truck like it owed me Money.
Broke both of the upper control arm mounts on that truck 2 seperate times.
MVC-057S.jpg

MVC-054S.jpg

Ghetto fixed, but it held.
MVC-063S.jpg

ROCK SKEETER said:
so, i watched this last nite, and uh....

am i the only one that thinks that the dodge was just tugging away with no results...he plainly has no traction...is hitting the wall when the crane itself stops backward motion on its own whilst stuck in the rut...

the only thing that pulled the crane out was the crane bumping it in the rut in reverse....dodge was there for suck off factor on line.....
yeah, truck didn't do ****. maybe some timing with the back ups and strap hitting. I have vids of heath with his cummins in a plowed field hitting the end of 60' of strap in 3rd high side jerking a powerstroke buried in a creek with a half cord of wood on the bed and a flat rear off the bead and no locker.. now that's a ****ing cummins hit. its also on an analog cam that is somewhere..........

cole, I like the pic with the fancy rod iron gates adn **** with your **** box bedless in the driveway molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
cole, I like the pic with the fancy rod iron gates adn **** with your **** box bedless in the driveway molaugh

Yeah my neighbors Love me, especially on Sundays when I used to wash it in the Driveway ;D
DSCF0021.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
Oh, that's the main house and the slave quarters, got it. 2 houses. :flipoff1:

Seriously my house isn't that big, but it is nice . Probably never be able to afford something like it.
Here is an older picture
DSCF0022.jpg