• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ford E450 rear end

Opossum

now I need a front.
I found a rear end out of an 06 E-450 with disk brakes and 4.56 gears on the cheap and what I'm trying to figure out is if the lug pattern will match up with one from a 1ton chevy front end. I've looked all over this damn interweb and haven't found the lug pattern numbers anywhere. I did read somewhere the they might of changed the pattern and that's what got me wondering.

Curious if anybody happens to know right off the top of their head?

75 bucks w/disk brakes and as far as the mill and indexing table come on now my trucks been sitting for 3 years unfinished and i just now got a hanger done for it. :flipoff1:

I'll probably just try to find me a matching set of 60's come income tax time.

I was thinking about it to while I'm sitting here at the hospital. Would it be possible to take the hub from an older model d70 to swap it back to a 8 x 6.5 and just change the rotors?

I honestly don't know the bearing spacings and whatnot. even if it fits, I don't know if the flange would be in teh same place so the disc lines up with your caliper bracket, adn is that a special disc with a drum in it for the park brake like chevys and dodges that are disc'd in the rear?

The way the guy that has it talks there are no p/b set up on the rear end. I was trying to make plans to go look at but the out look on my mothers not looking good so I'm probably gonna have to pass it up. If anybody isa interested ill get you the number if I've still got it