• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ford or dodge

quadboy

Want to know what people are seeing with new dodge vs new ford both au
HTML:
to trans been watching forms and just seeing same old **** any info will.help thanks

Are you talking brand new? Ford and Chevy are better then Dodge currently. Chevy tops all of the tests. But everyone seems to like how the Fords ride/drive more then the others.

If you are on the road only Chev
If you are going to beat the crap out of it Ford

If you can't aford either............ Dodge:fawkdancesmiley::stirpot:

It's looking like 2012 ford f550 chassis is what its going to be for the new service truck it just makes it hard when they have it in dodge to and I already have a **** bag Ford 6.0L

Bad part is dodge cab and chassis run urea (not sure on fords) my 6.7 cummins gets 20 mpg no problem (after programmer and exhaust)

I think if I just keep it stock I will be fine but I just have had such shity luck with my 06 6.0L

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. 6.7s gets 10 towing 15 cruising.

Maybe in a pickup, last 6.7 C&C truck I was in had the average mpg on the dash, was 11.XX, and that truck never sees a trailer, just has a service body full of plumbing **** on the back. It was under 15,000 miles and the rear axle had already started leaking through the housing (either cracked, or a shitty weld somewhere). The fact that they put a plastic oil-pan on a work truck engine bugged me too. The 6.7 is a straight up big motor dimension wise, gonna be a bitch to work on when they start to break down.

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. 6.7s gets 10 towing 15 cruising.

Oh really??? my brother recently bought a 2012 and hand calculated with 50 miles on it was getting 20. Now as he is breaking in his motor is getting a few miles to the gallon better.

I have a good friend with a 2011 dodge with 6.7 and its getting 12 mpg. he hates it.

I would go ford until dodge figures out they how to get their mileage up with the low emissions. I drove my brothers 12 and am thinking about gettting rid of my 7.3 for one. :masturbanana[1]:

Wow now that is saying something 7.3 for 6.7 your brother must really like the new truck

loves it! and i love it. I have modded my 7.3 to tow. thought it had a ton of power ( which it does) but his stock has more power, better cooling, better mileage, and completely stock. only down fall. I have no payments, he does.

Another 3 months i'll be able to to buy one cash, and probably will. i hate payments.

Just drove 2000 miles in a 6.7 powerstroked ambulance, got 8.5 mpg average. Rigs weigh about 11.5k. Didn't have any balls at all.

I was very disappointed with the performance and mileage. This thing is suppose to be 400hp, but it felt more like an unmodified 7.3

Not worth the 50,000 price tag in the new trucks if you ask me. The lack of a manual trans sucks too.

Not a pickup i realize, but if it won't move an ambulance it aint gonna tow for **** either.

Just my .02, take it or leave it