• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ford truck seats

sparepartsdave

I just came back from the Auto Fair at Charlotte, there used to be some guys that sold new take out seats from truck customizers. I looked every where but couldn't find any one that had them. The seats came from shops like Southern Coach or Choo Choo Customs. When the truck were brought in new, they took the factory seats out and replaced them with the high end bling seats. I bought a new seat for my 72 Chevy back in 99 for $200. I just recently bought a 1997 Ford F350 crew cab, the seats in this thing have taken a beating. IF it was just the covering, I'd put covers on them and keep going, but the drivers seat has issues beyond the fabric. Every one I talked to wants stupid money to upholsterer the seats, so i went to Charlotte looking for replacements. Anyone know where replacements seats can be had?

Re:

X2.....never buy a truck from a heavy ****er that has a heavier wife. My seats look like Casey Calvert's f#ck holes circa April 13th, 2013.

One of those guys you seen in Charlotte is my buddy and if your looking for ford seats he has them or can get them I got several from him over the years. I got a 97 cloth seat in my 79 ford I got from him now. His number is 423-494-3626 mike is his name and he lives in lafollette tn 37766 hope he can fix you up :dblthumb:

TheViking said:
Can he get 05 SD seats I broke one....
he deals in all late model fords and once had enough 79 fords that it looked like a dealership. The first time I seen it it was almost too much to take in. They were lined up in rows and I'm talking extended cabs crew cabs single cabs all 78/79 f250/f350 stuff :****:

thanks for teh info, I talked to him yesterday. BTW, I love the music his phone plays while its trying to connect

fordcontraption01 said:
he deals in all late model fords and once had enough 79 fords that it looked like a dealership. The first time I seen it it was almost too much to take in. They were lined up in rows and I'm talking extended cabs crew cabs single cabs all 78/79 f250/f350 stuff :****:
Heaven on earth :woot: