• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Forgot to tell this story from when I was last at HPO

5BrothersFabrication said:
A buddy of mine teaches at an inner city school, a VAST majority of the students are from single parent homes, and probably the types that would commit a felony or two for a pair of shoes. The school I'll be teaching at has a 93% graduation rate, mostly crackers, and 2 parent homes. I would dare say that our country is fawked, because the moochers are out-breeding the earners by AT LEAST 3:1, making a whole new generation of moochers. It won't be long, gentlemen, until we as senior citezens and our children as young adults will be fighting a second civil war over entitlements. At best, secession will occour and we won't have to. I would gladly pay a bus ticket for a family of nine to a blue state if it helped secession happen uneventfully.

Can't find exactly what I'm looking for, but William Shockley coined a phrase and did an entire research project on Retrogressive Evolution. Essentially the moochers out breeding the rest as 5bros mentioned. He noticed that trend back in the 80's.

Tough theory to swallow, but VERY VERY true unfortunately.

ridered3 said:
Can't find exactly what I'm looking for, but William Shockley coined a phrase and did an entire research project on Retrogressive Evolution. Essentially the moochers out breeding the rest as 5bros mentioned. He noticed that trend back in the 80's.

Tough theory to swallow, but VERY VERY true unfortunately.
If you find a link, please post it! Sounds like a good read.

If you find a link, please post it! Sounds like a good read.

Stanford doctorate professor and Nobel Prize winner

Snipit from here. http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/bday/0213.html
He preached a philosophy of ''retrogressive evolution.'' Stipulating that intelligence was genetically transmitted, he deemed blacks genetically inferior to whites and unable to achieve their intellectual level. As a corollary, he suggested that blacks were reproducing faster than whites - hence, the retrogression in human evolution. He drew further scorn when he proposed financial rewards for the ''genetically disadvantaged'' if they volunteered for sterilization.

From here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_B._Shockley#Statements_about_populations_and_genetics
Statements about populations and genetics
Late in his life, Shockley became intensely interested in questions of race, intelligence, and eugenics. He thought this work was important to the genetic future of the human species, and came to describe it as the most important work of his career, even though expressing such politically unpopular views risked damaging his reputation. When asked why he seemed to take positions associated with both the political right and left, Shockley explained that his goal was "the application of scientific ingenuity to the solution of human problems."[28]

Shockley argued that the higher rate of reproduction among the less intelligent was having a dysgenic effect, and that a drop in average intelligence would ultimately lead to a decline in civilization.[29] Shockley advocated that the scientific community should seriously investigate questions of heredity, intelligence, and demographic trends, and suggest policy changes if he was proven right.[30]

Although Shockley was concerned about dysgenic effects among both blacks and whites, he perceived the situation among blacks as more problematic. According to 1970 US Census, unskilled and skilled whites had on average 3.7 and 2.3 children, respectively, whereas the corresponding numbers for blacks were 5.4 and 1.9.[31]

He donated sperm to the Repository for Germinal Choice, a sperm bank founded by Robert Klark Graham in hopes of spreading humanity's best genes. The bank, called by the media the "Nobel Prize sperm bank," claimed to have three Nobel Prize-winning donors, though Shockley was the only one to publicly acknowledge his donation to the sperm bank. However, Shockley's controversial views brought the Repository for Germinal Choice a degree of notoriety and may have discouraged other Nobel Prize winners from donating sperm.[32]

In 1981 he filed a libel suit against the Atlanta Constitution after a reporter called him a "Hitlerite" and compared his racial views to those of the Nazis. Shockley won the suit but received only $1 in damages. Shockley's biographer sums this up as saying that the statement was defamatory, but Shockley's reputation was not worth much by the time the trial reached a verdict.[35]

Well, that's just people not wanting to hurt the feelings of the "disadvantaged". I do agree, however, I think that the trend is not racial in nature, it just happens to be that dumb blacks are outbreeding the dumb whites. It's not that the blacks are clouding the pool alone, it's that they're doing it faster. The brief says that in a round-about way, but either way we're swirling the drain. I think a trip back to the days of work or starve would do this country A LOT of good.

Well, that's just people not wanting to hurt the feelings of the "disadvantaged". I do agree, however, I think that the trend is not racial in nature, it just happens to be that dumb blacks are outbreeding the dumb whites. It's not that the blacks are clouding the pool alone, it's that they're doing it faster. The brief says that in a round-about way, but either way we're swirling the drain. I think a trip back to the days of work or starve would do this country A LOT of good.

I kinda agreed with his ideas towards voluntary sterilization. Was talking with a 30+ year experienced OB the other day and we both agreed that there needed to be a competency exam in order to breed. :****: