• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Forum Signature, Put your REAL name in it!

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
The HPO ride was awesome! Met some new folks... and some said, "Hey! I'm J-squared-doubleD-teabaggerWJ59er on Hardline!"
Who da fug is that?!
Seriously! If you are a self-respecting US citizen who introduces themselves by the name their parents gave them... PLEASE put it in your signature!
I think I met some of you over the years, but who would know...

Holy **** what an idea!!! I hate that I missed it. Last time we went riding I told piper, "Man I feel like a ****ing stripper with a stage name" hahahah. You in two days yourself as so and so and then your screen name! Hahah I know exactly what you mean. And great idea :****:

Done, good idea. Unless you are hiding from the man. I used my full name as my login for years, then shortened it to JohnG, as that is what most folks know me as anyway, thanks to Leah Light. Funny, my dad is known as JohnL, for our middle name Lonnie.

Now than the newbies have my real name, no need to send me Facebook requests, I don't accept them. However, you can keep up with me here:

https://www.facebook.com/38SpecialOfffroad

kushKrawlin said:
Holy **** what an idea!!! I hate that I missed it. Last time we went riding I told piper, "Man I feel like a ****ing stripper with a stage name" hahahah. You in two days yourself as so and so and then your screen name! Hahah I know exactly what you mean. And great idea :****:

says "Still Smokin Lefty's"... :flipgotcha:

and DONT suggest that a screen name change would be a good idea...

JohnG will will change your screen name to "GAY PRIDE" or something like that and your avatar to a Rainbow... :wtflol:

Not that anybody gives a **** who I am. I stay broke down so much since I got a new rig, I'm hardly on the trails anymore.