• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FREAKING CATS!!!

LightBnDr said:
When my wife is scooping **** out of a box every night, I will stand over her sometimes and say "I can't believe you like those disgusting animals" then she says "Cats are cleaner than dogs, they are always clean". So I said "Ok, one night I'm gonna come in here and take a huge **** in that box, naked. Then I'm gonna use my bare hands to cover it up then walk around in circles a few times. Then I'm gonna come get in bed with you and cuddle and sit on your chest"

That sound clean to you?

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

JohnG said:
No on cats. No on barking dogs. We had a dog once that barked continously, like 24-7. Tried everything, nothing worked. Asked the vet to remove vocal chords. He said no. We boarded the dog at the vet. Vets office called four days later and asked when we were going to pick up the dog. I told them when they agreed to take out his vocal chords. He made the appointment that day and took them out. Dog still barked like a son of a bitch, but nothing came out. Kept the dog a couple more years and out of the blue snapped at someone inside my house. Well, let's say the dog did not come home from that trip.

Hahahahahahahah that's fukkin' awesome!

Fuk pets. I hate all of em. Have zero interest in an animal companion.

HA!.....I had a house cat for bout 5 years..."weird story'...but that damn thang had me standin in my bedroom one night with a 270 safety off pointed thru the wall towards my livingroom waiting to unload into whatever dirt bag had just kicked my front door in for what seemed like forever waitin on the floor to creak in the living room so I,d know were to start blastin.....and then MEEEYOWWW......DAMN CAT....I go into the living room and he had apparrently jumped his big ass off my big speaker cabinet right by my front door and when it fell IT BOOMED when it hit the floor DAMN CAT!

This is some funny **** right here. Like Jeff foxworthy said" I like cats, have two of them, one mounted on each side of the fireplace!"

We have a cat and a small Italian dog, the latter is my daughters. I get alone the best with the cat but I miss having a real dog like a coon hound,husky, gsd, ect. I get along best with the cat she's not like most cat never lands on her feet, runs from birds, gets stuck on the roof, I will miss the cat like crazy when she is gone I have had very comical moments with her. Our children have carried her in odd and painful ways but she has never bitten or scratched them so Psycho Kitty rocks!

IMO any dog smaller than 45 pounds may as well be a cat. I have one cat and one dog. The cat has been raised around dobermans it's whole life so it thinks it's one too. He's a cool ****ing cat. Just hate cat hair. Which the same could be said about any long haired dog. More than anything I have nothing for people who are mean to or mistreat animals. Dog and chicken fighting make my blood boil. I'll hit a stranger in the mouth for mistreating animals. It doesn't bother me to hurt people. In most cases the animal has more purpose than some people.

pholmann said:
IMO any dog smaller than 45 pounds may as well be a cat. I have one cat and one dog. The cat has been raised around dobermans it's whole life so it thinks it's one too. He's a cool ****ing cat. Just hate cat hair. Which the same could be said about any long haired dog. More than anything I have nothing for people who are mean to or mistreat animals. Dog and chicken fighting make my blood boil. I'll hit a stranger in the mouth for mistreating animals. It doesn't bother me to hurt people. In most cases the animal has more purpose than some people.
Grew up with a Dobercat on our mini farm as a kid best damn cat ever!