• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FREEROCK ROCKCRAWLING SERIES

We are here at the park now and the courses look great, this is going to be a great event that can hold a lot of spectators so tell EVERYONE YOU KNOW to come see this show. A car can make it to see all of the event and there will be food, drinks, shirts, and we are raffling off a SmittyBuilt 8000# XRC8 wench! See you all tomarrow!!!

Thats was the wildest thing I think I have every watched. Thanks a million to those of you who came out to support the wild drivers. I have never saw driving like that...... IT WAS CRAZY. Next stop will be at MORRIS MOUNTAIN!!! Come on out to watch this event. I will be there.

I would like to thank all of those in attendance at Mountian side for coming out! Our competitors went above ad beyond for the crowd! I met with Randy this morning after packing up at Mountian side to plan the NEW OBSTICALS for the Morris Mountian event. More on that one to come. Thanks again and lets see some of that on youtube!!

Great Show Bob and Ian! That was some crazy driving for sure and a hell of a show! Can't wait to do it all again here in June. :dblthumb:

I had a freakin BLAST drivin in the FREEROCK COMP YALL !!, heres some pics I took...........

FREEROCK10086.jpg

FREEROCK10087.jpg

FREEROCK10077.jpg

FREEROCK10080.jpg

FREEROCK10075.jpg

FREEROCK10037.jpg

FREEROCK10076.jpg

FREEROCK10051.jpg

Heres how I ended up .......

FREEROCK10112.jpg

HOLY CRAP, bronco ball buster batman. Were you driving Julio? :driving: Looks like a great time for all loller.gif

Bob, how did the new drive and baby hill climb do? Not much for the big boys, but a little sometin for the stockers. thumb.gif

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Just wanted to let you guys know we have just set the date for Mud Covered Productions DVD release party!! July 24th at Kefi's in Wrightsville NC will be the first showing of the long awaited Carolina Carnage DVD :dblthumb:, we will have a live band and drink specials from 7 to close (2am) and be showing the DVD starting at 8:30! Both Hawk Pride and Mountian Side Free Rock Nationals events have made the cut as well as the Gulches and a number of other spots. Come party with u an meet our cover girl Clair!!!! drool[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Hey guys, I urge everyone to come out and compete or spectate for the event this weekend the 19th at MMORV. We are making a new man-made rockcrawling/rockbouncing course by the campgrounds and quadrupling the size of the jump course for this event! It will be a show for sure!!

Come on out! :woot: :driving:

We are packing up, and getting ready now and we have seen pix from MMORV and it looks SICK!!!! :****: This will be the best Free Rock Nationals event so far. We all ready have people in Delta passing out fliers. Our sticker maker finally came through with new Mud Covered Productions stickers and Free Rock Nationals stickers. There will be food, music, and a raffle for a Smitty Built XR8 winch! There is NO DRIVER FEE but there will be a tech inspection. We are only looking for the obvious safety and leakage on tech. This is going to be one SICK show you dont want to miss!!!!!! :****:

OK People its time to head to South Carolina! We will be at Carolina Crawlin' on July 17th in Spartanburg SC!!! This should be a great event, this is the first man made rock crawling facility east of the Mississippi and the only one still in use. They have also added a speed section with jumps for us. The spectating should be great at this event, with bleachers and K-rails the crowd can be very close to the action. Give us a role call!