• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Freeze Yer Buns Run. . .Nov. 23-25 2007

I might be there, but I need to finish a front bumper and get a winch:eeek: How about 32's locked front and rear?:corn:

come on up. . .as long as you don't mind single digit air pressure, the locked up smaller tire rigs "can" do fine. If we end up on Kaner Flats, you'll know the score in the first 15 minutes.

its it needed to have a locker when going? if so i think that i should be fine by then having the front locked and running on either on tsl's or wildcats M/T. think a nissan 720 with just the front locked (not rear)will make it or not? if not i guess ill wait it out till next year

its it needed to have a locker when going? if so i think that i should be fine by then having the front locked and running on either on tsl's or wildcats M/T. think a nissan 720 with just the front locked (not rear)will make it or not? if not i guess ill wait it out till next year

Come along.. .there will be plenty of fun to had even if you don't summit.

So I'm planning on coming. Problem is I have 2 seats but 2 passengers that want to go...anyone going to have an open seat by chance? My uncle and my cousin are wanting to come with, both make great passengers no complaining, they both ride quads so they are no strangers to this sport.

ill try and make it there if i have the gas money to make it and dont have family plans

You should try and make it, it'd be cool to have another 720 on the trail. :D

Last edited:
alright im down! and my buddie with a jeep will be heading up with me and possibly some more trucks frome southern washington

Well if my chase 4runner is ready by then for my trip to the Hammers in Feb I will come. Brad said it was a great time last year..Who knows 22RE's like the back of their hand and wants to come help through my new engine in the runnner? It has 4 seats. Well it will have..

OG,
Well I am not going to make it again this year. I have made the decision to build new axles for the Jeep so it will be spring before I am ready to roll again.

Rick

sounds like alot of fun, but its far from me and i dont got a locker, and i dont trust me truck enough...

Maybe next year, im trying to find a bronco to put a 6 or 8inche under, with a 460, ima weld both the rear and maybe the front, along with a mild roll cage...

So. . .I'm thinking about making this interesting and helping out some needy families at the same time:

What if everybody that was interested kicked in $10. Everybody who Summits Raven's Roost (looks like we're getting dumped on) gets their name in the hat. Who-ever gets their named drawn gets 1/2 the cash. The rest goes towards sponsoring needy families for christmas through the women's resource center. . .

Who'd be in?

Latest posts