• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Freeze Yer Buns Run. . .Nov. 23-25 2007

So. . .I'm thinking about making this interesting and helping out some needy families at the same time:

What if everybody that was interested kicked in $10. Everybody who Summits Raven's Roost (looks like we're getting dumped on) gets their name in the hat. Who-ever gets their named drawn gets 1/2 the cash. The rest goes towards sponsoring needy families for christmas through the women's resource center. . .

Who'd be in?

Sounds reasonable

Are any of you guys that are trying to go from Puyallup? I think I'll try and make it, depends on what the wife has planned for thanksgiving. I'll be in a CJ5 on 33's welded rear open front. Should be interesting.

Fun!!!

I think I might try n make it up for this...if anything..just to hop seats with a camera or camcorder in hand to catch vids...
:awesomework:

I'm considering this run. I'd be towing the CJ5 behind my Armada. While I don't expect to have any problems, my concern might be conditions driving over passes. What is the recommended route from Lynnwood for example?

Thank you.

I'm considering this run. I'd be towing the CJ5 behind my Armada. While I don't expect to have any problems, my concern might be conditions driving over passes. What is the recommended route from Lynnwood for example?

Thank you.

If it were me I'd go over Snoqualmie Pass to E-burg, get on 82 to Yakima, hwy 12? towards Naches to 410....Prolly about 3 hours...

If it were me I'd go over Snoqualmie Pass to E-burg, get on 82 to Yakima, hwy 12? towards Naches to 410....Prolly about 3 hours...

i'd go that way too.... snoqualmie has barely any snow yet (as of tuesday when i drove over it) so the driving conditions should be fine..

Good enough. I'm definitely not interested in taking chances with ice and a trailer.

Thanks Grommit327

Chinook "might" be slightly faster but not worth it at this time of the year....Snoqualmie is alot lower in elevation and more traveled. Chinook closes for the winter. When? When it snows alot..

Do any of you guys have the coordinates of the campground so i could look it up on google earth? and one more question: ive got an 89 yota pickup w/ 35" m/ts, lift, 4x4, etc.. no lockers yet though. would i be ok to make the run?

Do any of you guys have the coordinates of the campground so i could look it up on google earth? and one more question: ive got an 89 yota pickup w/ 35" m/ts, lift, 4x4, etc.. no lockers yet though. would i be ok to make the run?

Nope.....You need lockers.