• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday Thread 5/15/09

P

If its free, its P
Today : Try to leave work early . Mom , sister, and Mike will be here at some point in the day. Hang out work on buggy a little if I can get away with it.

Sat : Go to dump , go do partial trade on new wheels and tires for the pick em up, go to gun show and try to find suitable SKS for trade with my cousin, go to HB's dance recital at 4:30 I assume we will go out to eat after that. Try to sneak a lil buggy time if I can get away with it.

Sun : :dunno: Buggy if I can get away with it. laughing1

Today/Tonight - Finish swapping the Sirius to my new truck, Dinner with wife, get stuff loaded for Choccolo Mtn
Sat - Jamie and I are rolling to Choccolo, should be fun if we don't get wet
Sun - Flag Football Games

Tonight, go to a friends and help tear into a bike motor, call it early tonight.

Saturday go ride all day long, no route, no plans. :woot: Night if I am still moving, go to a friends for drinks/games

Sunday go ride all damn day again, no route, no plans loller.gif

Get dirty.
This road should be interesting tomorrow with the 1.5" of rain today
534315625_kR9PW-L.jpg

The other side of this water is some nice riding, but it won't be passable this weekend either. :(
534315852_Lrrt5-L.jpg

Thats very passable if you commit... Im talkin 5th gear pinned ass over the back tire and let the front end skim type ****. You wont hardly get muddy either !! thumb.gif

Wife gone to visit her dad In Ten. WoooHooooo
Friday-Work the get Transfer case installed
Sat-Build new skid andget bearings replaced in front end
Sun-Get new headers on and Hopefully get it completely back together
Mon-Hopefully take to the exhaust shop

Tonight gona go eat with some old high school friends.

Saturday I am gona play in a baseball game against my brother at my old high school to raise a little money so they can get a grass infield.

Sunday is a get togather at my grandparents church for lunch and then gona get the boat out and ready for memorial day.

P said:
Thats very passable if you commit... Im talkin 5th gear pinned ass over the back tire and let the front end skim type ****. You wont hardly get muddy either !! thumb.gif

Its not even flowing looks like. You could turtle that. :****:

Friday - Pick up Excursion from roommate's work, it's been sitting for 7 months---finally nutted up and got new balljoints and rubbers... After I pick that up, I'll head home to put the 450R motor back together
Saturday - Have some family coming into town, so do whatever with them
Sat Nite - My brother's high school graduation at 7pm---then having a bonfire in his honor when that's done
Sunday - Afternoon barbeque at mi casa, work on quad

Trust me I woulda tried it and thought I was Pastrana, but I was solo the other night. :flipgotcha:

I bet that it's 5' deep in the center knowing my luck. I don't have enough whooopow to get over that shizzle.

Today: sit on the beach in destin and do absolutely nothing... and watch the wimmins flashemifyougotem
Sat: do the exact same thing as friday
Sun: drive home from my week long beach trip!

This wkend...

work on old junk to sell and fund new junk...
get the CJ and Farm truck in sellable condition...

U don't need woompow Bones... U need speed... booyang

friday- clean up the house and pack up ****
saturday- load it all up and clear the house
sunday- beat on the buggy some to make sure all the new stuff is workin right, get it ready for memorial weekend and krocks

friday= goin to eat with the guys at Longhorn tonight

satuday= go wheelin at Count Choccola with my buddy as the Zac Brown stunt double :****:

sunday-?????

i had approximately 4 too many tequila shots last night. today didnt do ****. tonight we are driving through hail and a tornado watch to drop off step daughter 2 hrs away.
tomorrow its jeep time then bach party at dudes house. strippers with bags of dildos.
sun jeep or rest

tonight...got the grass cut, dinner with the wife.
tomorrow...get the rig back to drivable status. pull the rear D/S last weekend to investigate the slop in the driveline. pull the doors off, maybe go get some speakers for the radio....pullin the doors take the only 2 speakers I have out of the truck. LOL i need tune for the beach cruise on sunday.
sunday...drivin the rig to the drive on beach to meet up with some friends, do some fishin and of course check out some wimmens.... :cougar: lol :woot: :woot: :woot:

bout time you started that project.... :****:

well today got fawked...lol ended up going to the Blueberry Festival in a little town south of Jax, with the wife and a couple of friends, then went and got some seafood at a little place on the water....long day, now time to do some work.

Latest posts