• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday thread --- Labor Day Weekend

muchado

What's goin on???

Fri-Sketch outta work early, drive to Little Sahara, set up camp.
Sat-Dunes
Sun-Dunes
Mon- Drive home

Leaving work at 2:00 for the 21 hour drive to Farmington. :driving: ;D :driving: :) :driving: :-\ :driving: :'( :driving: :p.

Wheeling Farmington Sunday, Monday and Tuesday then heading to Moab to wheel Wednesday(only a three hour dirve i'm told) Thursday and Friday.

drive back to Farmington on Firday night so that it's only a 21 hour drive back to Houston :flipoff1:

Blase said:
Leaving work at 2:00 for the 21 hour drive to Farmington. :driving: ;D :driving: :) :driving: :-\ :driving: :'( :driving: :p.

Wheeling Farmington Sunday, Monday and Tuesday then heading to Moab to wheel Wednesday(only a three hour dirve i'm told) Thursday and Friday.

drive back to Farmington on Firday night so that it's only a 21 hour drive back to Houston :flipoff1:

21 hours? How ya figure that, it's only 1000 miles. Sounds more like 15 hours to me laughing1

Stayin at the river and gona throw a little mud racing in there with it. :woot:

Not much

Sat - Stay at home, do some stuff around the house, pool and football
Sun - Meet Mike to get this motor out of my truck bed, then more of what I did Sat
Mon - Go pickup some tires for my tow rig and probably chill by the pool

Friday- Work the work the dang concession stand my son volunteered me for then head to the lake
Sat-Lake :drinkers: and football
Sun- Lake and ride over to my parents place and visit
Mon-Lake then home

Golf this afternoon
MotoX riding Saturday
wheeling Sunday at Mt city Tenn
Monday...rest my sore old ass

Today, went to class to find that it was cancelled, guess my professor never heard of email before. :flipgotcha:, gotta pack and roll to MS to visit my girlfriend's family.
Saturday, probably shopping and movie
Sunday, Lake
Monday, drive 4 hours back home and catch up on homework.

Friday : work then go dog sit at mom's since she is out of town
Saturday : do some yard work around the house then :drinkers: with the guys
Sunday : church then hang out and hopefully work on a buddy's rig
Monday : cookout and :drinkers: with the guys

fri- get the Jeep packed and head to MM, should be fun since it will be my first time there... loller.gif
sat- MM
sun-MM and meet up with Matt O to help get that motor out of the bed of his truck for Mike thumb.gif
mon-MM head back home

Friday Cut the fawkin grass, weld in a patch panel on the Torino **** that's STILL in my yard :gtfo: and finish recovering from :drinkers: last night.

Saturday Finish cutting the fawkin grass because I know my damn mower is going to take a **** on me today about half way through ::) which will drive me to :drinkers:

Sunday FLOAT TRIP!!!! loller.gif flashemifyougotem :cougar: ;D :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :dblthumb:

Monday some more :drinkers: and hopefully :eat: some BBQ and clean my nasty truck up.