• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday Thread

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Anything going on this weekend?

Tonight - No Plans, dinner and then chill. Wife will probably fall asleep early as she has been tired all week. I might play some COD or work on the buggy.
Tommorrow - Watch Sambone in the morning for Jen, then work on the buggy some in the afternoon.
Sunday - No plans really, church and all that stuff.

tonight--prolly go out to dinner with the wife and some friends.
sat-take the rig to my buddies house, start workin on the front 4 link redo and air bumps
sun-more of the above, hopefully....then watch FOOTBALL! GO COLTS! :woot: :woot: :popcorn: :drinkers:
mon-same as above. spend time with the prego wife.

Friday - finish some more homework, work 4-1am
Saturday - Finish repainting/reassembling the Mojave, work 4-1am
Sunday - Homework/watch football/drink beer

Matt O. said:
Anything going on this weekend?

Tonight - No Plans, dinner and then chill. Wife will probably fall asleep early as she has been tired all week. I might play some COD or work on the buggy.
Tommorrow - Watch Sambone in the morning for Jen, then work on the buggy some in the afternoon.
Sunday - No plans really, church and all that stuff.
You xbox or ps3?

Back at work tonight to do some light testing. Gotta love working long hours for less pay. :flipgotcha:
Sat - More of the same. Hope to make a trip to The Yard for some more metal and work on the buggy some more
Sun - Watch the ViQueens lose and work in the garage

Might just relax all weekend too. Not much energy.

Today: Worked on JK tubework... now im writin a speech for tomorrow...
Sat: Givin a speech for school....then goin out with the girlfriend :cougar: loller.gif flashemifyougotem
Sunday: More tube work on the JK in the shop...Startin part time job workin for Todd's Rods on Monday...

Friday went to Lawrence with my lil bro... I forgot how ****ing obnoxious drunk college girls are... Oh well there were some damn fine lookin ones there tho!

Today, toy hauler shoppin with the 'rents.. work on quad..

Matt O. said:
mo1284 on xbox live. Still working my way through the classes so I am not that good yet..
Ill have to add ya to. Brian and I play quite a bit of cod on live.

1TONZR2 said:
tonight--prolly go out to dinner with the wife and some friends.
sat-take the rig to my buddies house, start workin on the front 4 link redo and air bumps
sun-more of the above, hopefully....then watch FOOTBALL! GO COLTS! :woot: :woot: :popcorn: :drinkers:
mon-same as above. spend time with the prego wife.
:woot: :woot: :drinkers: Colts are Super Bowl XLIV bound!!! :woot: :woot: