• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday Thread

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Anybody got plans, I don't have any. Probably just trying to get myself and the rest of the fam well? We have all been sick this week, been rough. Need to put new brake pads on my truck, but that is about it.

today:finish lift on the new dd
sat: couples wedding shower :puke:
sun: pick up some jeep parts
All next week: sit around working on the jeep and enjoy my week off!

Today: Workin till 10:00

Sat: Headed to Winchester, TN for a roping.

Sun: Ride 4runner or 4wheeler

Tonight... Short bike ride, some beers and packing
railer
Sat: Go meet dood with Scout and Trailer thats been in my "old" yard for a year damn near... Hopefully HB will be around so I can see her , get stuff outta storage and move it to the apartment garage so when I get the truck Monday I can load all from one site. Really dont have much outside of that....pack maybe :dunno:

Sunday: Wheel SweetPea. Then Sunday evening got invited to a car and bike show with free crawfish at Courtyard 280... live bands free food and internal combustion... **** yea Im in ! :woot:

( Monday work , pick up HB and get ready for Tuesday... Tuesday at lunch HB and I head to Ks with the big truck, trailer and Jeep in tote ! ) :dblthumb:

Had to work last night! Today-get a nap then try to get the rest of my stuff moved into my new house then probably some :drinkers: Sunday-hopefully some RZR ridin then back to work that night

FRIDAY: house of boost then Bonitas flashemifyougotem

Saturday: morning--show 4Runner/pull parts off to sell during week.. afternoon gym then work on friend's v8 swapp'd notch mustang rest of the day.. I wanna peel out tonight in that mofuggah..

Sunday: git my domestics done, edit video :flipoff1: already have flashemifyougotem in the first 7 minute segment...

**** I left too early.
Fri morn left for Big Meats, had a blast. drank all day and night and ended up shitty with some new friends from tx in Jab Nasty's crew.

Sat, got up, copperhead and I drove home (I slept, he doesn't drink) just in time for my son's 1st bday party. My wife did a kick ass job of decorating and making the cakes and things. :woody: After that, my uncle had a 60th bday and my cousin had his reception. more of this :drinkers: :drinkers: Saw my friend (best man at my wedding) pretty much put the final nail in the coffin of his marriage, fairly certain he's getting divorced and losing his kids.

Sun, slept in with wife and the boy, now out with family at mom and dad's avoiding them. they're all in town for My cousins wedding. Going to show them the new house we're buying soon.

Spent the whole weekend at Big Meats. Spent some time with the Jabnasty crew and some of the guys from Blacksheeps crew. Awesome time. Now to figure out how to get the bag of hammers out of my engine :wtflol: