• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday!

race_jeep

It's been awhile since we've had a Friday thread, wutchall got goin on!

Friday: prolly werkin over, its been a shitty day so far, head to the brewery, wash some kegs, keg some beer and prepare to brew tomorrow.
Saturday: wake up to early, start the brewday, hopefully finish up before midnight and have a couple of green beers.
Sunday: wake up to early again and take my daughter and a couple of her friends to the Mcwane center for her bday. :-X

Headed to aop just as soon as I wrap up Work. I've probably got another 30 min or so at work, then pick the boy up, load the truck and start the long slow voyage to aop.

Re:

In this gay ass Biology class now, then gonna eat and go work til 1030 tonight. Will probably be a slammed busy night due to being short staffed today. If it aint busy, I may leave early and burn some pto and get the weekend started earlier.

As for the weekend, I guess it depends on whether it rains or not, weather looks like its gonna suck bawls. There's a charity motorcycle ride the masons are putting on Sunday, but it will probably rain it out. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

since the STREET OUTLAWS are in Tulsa this weekend I might go take a look at some "street cars" and watch a little racing and name calling

Uncleboogie said:
since the STREET OUTLAWS are in Tulsa this weekend I might go take a look at some "street cars" and watch a little racing and name calling

...technically they call them "street RACE cars" to differentiate them from "street cars". And yes....it's equally lame. :)

Finish up the 96" long grille for the bar down the street tonight, see if the Sexterra front drivers tire is gonna hold air after last nights asshattery.

Sat: Get the tcase n blackbox cleaned up painted and assembled, work on the Wagon

Sun ???

Pick up boat from detailers on Saturday and stare at it for couple more weeks till the water gets up.

Sunday, continue staring at boat till water comes up and hope parts for buggy start showing up Monday.

ADMINISTRATOR

Sat - Run in town then hopefully finish up the winter work on the rig. drink some beer/bourbon

Sun - Get some of small paying jobs done that I've been pushing off

Tonight gonna rent a redbox movie with the boys while the wife is at a laser course for work. Saturday going to work on the kids dirt bikes and may go buy the wife a Jeep if I can find one. Sunday church and basketball at the projects and try to smoke meat loaf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

money_pit_yj said:
Tonight gonna Netflix and chill with the boys while the wife is at a laser course for work. Saturday going to work on the kids dirt bikes and may go buy the wife a Jeep if I can find one. Sunday church and basketball at the projects and try to smoke meat loaf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They usually smoking something else in the projects. :****:

Still in ky but when I get home gonna get some gash and sat get a haircut and be so damn sexy prob get more gash :flipgotcha:

My 275/35/20 Nitto NT555r2's. Regular ol street tires. I'll never put a drag tire on this car. It is what it is. The guy I used to tune the car is wanting me to bump up injectors to ID1050x's and use a Boss intake manifold. Another 100whp he could get.

I told him it spins now....I'm fine.