Re: Re: Ftoy #518 build

Good thing iv got a peg leg
6d232cfcbe9a3add162018c178dc2a88.jpg
a39183b5e9dac6e436a43c67008da088.jpg

4a8249d311ab92c8f1955d72c7da173b.jpg
cdd1d024c6b664fda2f09e7c81a86c7d.jpg
31df26f3597cdf83c2947d19a9ba1e12.jpg

Thanks sorry for chitty pics. Camera lens on ph broke a while back and since I picked the lens out this is the quality I now get.
4b51d934d8a38464aabdf0881e10d67b.jpg
All this lil chit adds up

Adds up in a hurry, this is the Shiat that will nickel and dime you to death

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re:

hjpcummins said:
Thanks! It's coming along... only think let to buy is brake lines. Feels good saying that
Just finished running all the hardline from master to link bars and axel T to calipers.

Iv seen hardline ran down links with hose at both ends tieing back to hardline, and iv also seen hose ran down the entire link .

Any obvious reason I shouldn't run a solid hose down the link??

Besides stopping off by the local hydro hose shop. we're are you guys ordering these long hoses

The ones I have dome the brakes on for several guys i always have run the solid down the link arms and flex on the ends I always use the kits from WOD they have everything you need to do it with the exception of the hard line they have different fittings depending on what master cylinder you are using you will need a 37 degree AN flaring tool for their fittings I have a diagram I can Email you that will help you understand what you need if you want it let me know

Re:

Summit only has -3an Hoses over 20"
Unless I'm missing somthing?

The WOD kits have way more then I need at this point.

Kevin, since I'm new to links I really font wana run solid yet due to me possiably changing it soon ( inproper geometry)

I understand ! I Emailed the diagram anyway just so you will have it for future use

Re:

Got a quote from a local shop on 1-30" line and 1-40" non SS
$85

seems expensive.or am I just that much of a cheap ass.
Wish they made rebuildable ends like my fuel system...

Ended up just going the local route with the brake lines. But im ordering spare parts online.

Ther are a few things iv overlooked On the th350
the tv cable is non existant. What are most doing about plugging it (rtv?) I'd rather plug it, but Google 85 coming up empty with a cheap fix besides rtv.

Are most also blocking off the vacume port?

Re: Re: Re: Ftoy #518 build

85toyo said:
I believe the vacuum modulator is required if you're still using a auto valve body.
Iv read about this, but haven't found a defiant answer.

Just tinkering around since I have had a chance to pull the Trans to see why it won't move any any gear ?!?!?

started on engine cage
9b25e7f99b3bc5bd81f4c53c4db987fa.jpg

also in the middle of getting my unit bearing bored out to accept 35 spline shafts..