• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ftoy #518 build

Re: Re: Ftoy #518 build

eb1c02975fa130cd142f92acb556d3e9.jpg
2a569e2cf8e8eea924ce37f616c30540.jpg
bd6ad569054183d0bb65b090c78ed369.jpg

All lies...hmm

I got your back!! Just a few things! If you got a f-toy , you wheel a f-toy and have fun!! if you want to hang with the big guys cough up the big money build a new v-8 one ton buggy, BUT wheel what you got!! have fun!! build what you love! build a new rig and ride the f-toy !! You know I can wheel with the big boys, race 4 at AOP my single seat buggy hard rolled on the first hill and came back to run 15TH out of 29 . that means a toyota beat 14 of the big guys on hill 2 !! If you don't invest the big money in a v-8 rig you will never run with B tanner !! Take it from me RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HAVE FUN !!! If you spend to much or have to big of ego you will never be happy!! It will never be enough!! my vid is on youtube "will's toy race 4" It was a lot of fun, I never expected to win just seat time with a recovery team!!
I was going to run it as a fun run, But paid the extra to support the sport!! Good luck what ever you decide !! BUT HAVE FUN !!!

Re:

Thanks iv got a few things in the works. I'm busting my ass to get it back togeather after selling out

Hey bro post up so pic of that four link.

Guns don't kill people, husbands that come early do.

Things have changed around here for the little F toy. That 5.3L should feed your horsepower hungry for a little while.

Re: Re: Re: Ftoy #518 build

midnight_f150 said:
Things have changed around here for the little F toy. That 5.3L should feed your horsepower hungry for a little while.
I hope so.

7bb9ba6b22bf6dccc952e6c4b2fdea0a.jpg

Any one else have experience with these.?. they are the most compact muffler I could find that's not glasspack

Re: Re: Re: Ftoy #518 build

TBItoy said:
pretty sure that IS a glasspack *just in a stainless steel can...
For some reason I tough magna stopped using glass on race mufflers. You may be correct sir

Having a few issues mocking up the front links
Clearances are pretty tight
I came across this setup does anyone see anything wrong

It would suite my needs
8fb461613defc41aec47faadfdfd5d91.jpg

Latest posts