• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Full hydro conversion

wheeler4x4samota

Well i started the full hydro conversion and this is what i have done sofar

I sent the ram out to have the mounts cut and shortened full extended it was 28" end to and and the distance between my leafs are 261/2 " apart so i had to shorten the ram mounts 1 " on each side

Last edited:
you better have the ram stop when it hits the steering stops or you are garentteed to break knuckle studs.

He ground off the end on one side and welded a washer to it. On the other end he drilled and tapped it so he could suck it down tight with a big washer on the other end.

I used the pin that comes with the ram it moved too much and i was worried that the keys would fall out somehow so i made it bolt together instead:awesomework:

I kinda want to pull the front axle back out and cut the front gussets off and redo them and weld theem on with alttle more room than i had today. They really look like ****. Everything else looks goodbut the front of it.:puke:

I kinda want to pull the front axle back out and cut the front gussets off and redo them and weld theem on with alttle more room than i had today. They really look like ****. Everything else looks goodbut the front of it.:puke:

paint it with mud and beat that ****.:beer:

paint it with mud and beat that ****.:beer:

Oh it shall get beat soon. I just dont like the looks of it.......joop said it well....booger weld and the speed holes dont match as i wasnt going to put the gusset on on the driverside of that mount.That one made it ugly.