• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

full moon tattoo and horror festival 2014 nashville tn

jeeptj99

Is anyone else going to be there on Friday? Be cool to meet some of the guys from here. Scott Wilson from The Walking Dead will be there alone with a ton of other actors/actresses from major horror films and some killer tattoo artist from around the globe. Me and some friends went last year and it was cool, got to meet Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flannery from The Boondock Saints.

http://www.fullmooninc.net/nashville-full-moon-festival

I usually drive up there but I'm not going to make it this year. It was a little weird last year with all the kids dressed like cartoon characters although the older girls in the school girl outfits were kinda nice. If you are looking for some good work check out Krist Karloff. He's from Indiana and does amazing work. He's done one of mine and I plan on more but only catch him at conventions.

xjmarc said:
I usually drive up there but I'm not going to make it this year. It was a little weird last year with all the kids dressed like cartoon characters although the older girls in the school girl outfits were kinda nice. If you are looking for some good work check out Krist Karloff. He's from Indiana and does amazing work. He's done one of mine and I plan on more but only catch him at conventions.

they weren't there this year. that apparently was a huge complaint last year and they moved one of them.

It was crazy. We pulled up and all these pokemon people walking down the street with a bunch of tatted up folks. We got one in Chattanooga next month but if it's anything like last year I'll most likely skip it. Only decent part was a suspension show and it wasn't great.

xjmarc said:
It was crazy. We pulled up and all these pokemon people walking down the street with a bunch of tatted up folks. We got one in Chattanooga next month but if it's anything like last year I'll most likely skip it. Only decent part was a suspension show and it wasn't great.

Yeah I heard the one here in chatt was crap last year. My cousin won one of the contests with his back piece though.
It was funny to see the people dressed up then some big tattooed biker like 2 feet away. Some of the gamer chicks were hot though not gonna lie.

I'm about finished with my left sleeve, had some done on it this past Tuesday. So even if I go to the Chatt one it'll be to just look around. Didn't see any artist there last year that I wanted anything from.

i went to the nashville show for one artist. found him got my ink and was out within 3 hours. he's a guy from dayton ohio that does mostly lettering and i saw him last year just didn't have the cash and man he does some amazing amazing work.