• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Funny/Moon this weekend.

I had to first steal Troy's steering wheel, cause for some reason you took yours out:eeek:
Its all good bro, no harm done. For the next Funny/moon trip I will have a new theft deturrent system in place that will keep everything in check. Your going to love it.:fawkdancesmiley:

My theft deterrent system: No one else can get into it and fit in the seat. :haha: Especially the "oger" type. :haha:

Its all good bro, no harm done. For the next Funny/moon trip I will have a new theft deturrent system in place that will keep everything in check. Your going to love it.:fawkdancesmiley:

We all know your not a "wire man", you probably have no idea of which wire goes where, I'll give you the battery........I know, your going to give it less leg room and lower the roof:awesomework:

I highly doubt they'll be on 605 :haha:

I dont know why you would think that:eeek: I think we (my group) ran over it at least 6 times in the 7 days we were up there wheeling this last week :cheer: For that matter we ran very legal trail in the area including funny and moon rocks and hardly used the winches and didnt fall over:haha: Even helped a few buggies find their way back to camp on last sunday:haha:

Even helped a few buggies find their way back to camp on last sunday:haha:

When I saw it was you, I was all like "****! It's Pokey. Murphy! Stop driving off the trail. It's Pokey......"

:fawkdancesmiley:

Thanks friend.:awesomework:

We all know your not a "wire man", you probably have no idea of which wire goes where, I'll give you the battery........I know, your going to give it less leg room and lower the roof:awesomework:
Even better, I will be bringing my dog shock collar set on 5 offcourse, and when I feel you are getting the 'WEE LOOK AT ME" syndrome I will symply press the button. That will get your attention.:haha::haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Even better, I will be bringing my dog shock collar set on 5 offcourse, and when I feel you are getting the 'WEE LOOK AT ME" syndrome I will symply press the button. That will get your attention.:haha::haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

I wouldnt put it past Robin to have some crazy sex toys that have more shocking power than that.....better find something better Porter.:puke: :haha:

You weren't wearing a helmet a few weeks ago when we were on the Moon Rocks...:looser:

Nice pics... Looks like you guys had a good time...:awesomework:

Had a great time. Kinda glad I had on the brain bucket...I did smack my head on the cage pretty hard. Would have hurt like a mofo without it :eeek:

Had a great time. Kinda glad I had on the brain bucket...I did smack my head on the cage pretty hard. Would have hurt like a mofo without it :eeek:

Yep, if your gonna do something stupid, better be prepared..:cool:

Nothing wrong with wearing a helmet in my opinion. Ifn ya need it ya need it. I used to carry one in the scout all of the time, just don't have room in the buggy.

Nothing wrong with wearing a helmet in my opinion. Ifn ya need it ya need it. I used to carry one in the scout all of the time, just don't have room in the buggy.

You do have room in the buggy unless your head takes up to much space for the helmet.:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

great pic's bryan, nice camera :awesomework:

Thanks...the camera was a xmas gift to the girlfriend. I'd say it worked out pretty good. :awesomework:

Nothing wrong with wearing a helmet in my opinion. Ifn ya need it ya need it.

As dirtygoat pointed out, I wasn't wearing it 2 weeks ago & started out not wearing this last weekend. The funny part is that I smacked my head in a situation I would have thought to be safe.

Crawling around this corner @ Moon...my rear, driver's tire was climbing up the rock.
IMG_6915.jpg

As I worked my way around...the tire slipped off & the rig dropped. My head smacked the cage as the rig came down. Would have really hurt w/o the helmet.
IMG_6916.jpg

Granted...the distance between my head & the cage is probably a tad tighter than it should be...hence the helmet.

Oh yeah...the rig works awesome :awesomework:

cool pics :awesomework:

Who was having the ingnition problems that kept the supercharger from spooling :haha:

Latest posts