rocksjuly0836.jpg

rocksjuly0837.jpg

rocksjuly0840.jpg

rocksjuly0843.jpg

rocksjuly0847.jpg

rocksjuly0851.jpg

rocksjuly0850.jpg

rocksjuly0852.jpg

Ya, but his skins did not. Peeled back and flopping in the breeze, or was that dust. Anyways good times.:D

the drivers side skin has seen better days but at 20 bucks a side it'll be good as new, musta sucked watching me and dirk run all over the funny rocks as you sat there with a broke rearend KA-CHING $$ (that guy) :fawkdancesmiley:

sorry man couldnt help it :D

good day though :D

Last edited:
The rear might have held together...if you guys would have believed him the first time he made the climb :haha: :haha:

"that guy" broke that thing in moab with me a long time ago and band aided it back together..

you will learn the ways young danielson :cool:

The rear might have held together...if you guys would have believed him the first time he made the climb :haha: :haha:
Its all good, as its always nice being the only one out of the group to make a climb not once but twice in the same day. Bragging rights huh?:;

That sounds interesting...you going to make a weekend out of it? :beer:
he will have to check permission, but very doubtful he will stay a weekend. You will learn my buddy porter will travel long distances with only the shirt on his back, no food, shelter, or tools (too heavy). and head right back home :cool:

But he usually will make a appearence, maybe even a third time this year :;
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Latest posts