• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gauging interest.. NORTH ride

Re: Gauging interest.. Hardline NORTH ride

Myself and a friend in another buggy will be wheeling RC May 13-14 if anyone wants to join us.

IMHO Swiss isn't the place for a big ride. Great wheeling but could easily have congestion issues.

Ha man what I would give to see the look on John G's face when he pulled up to a crowded mud bog parking lot with 100' RV and trailer... Boy oh boy.. Could only her better if he ended up getting stuck. Hahaha everyone would get cussed tha FAWK out ... Wooo weeeee that would be classic.

Re:

I've never been there but Rush is supposed to be huge, not sure what the trails are like but I know a couple people on here should know that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

The only place that far north from me I would be interested in going would be Disney Oklahoma, that place looks cool as hell!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

zukimaster said:
The only place that far north from me I would be interested in going would be Disney Oklahoma, that place looks cool as hell!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You know OK is west, right? :wtflol:

Bahahahaha! Chad u moron. Hahaha. Thank GOd someone else thinks like I do. Hahaha I'm dyin. Every time I see a video or hear about OK I think of it being at the top of the country. Haha Chad bad news. He's right. U nerd.

AJ, if that isn't morning wood how far are is the place in the pictures from there? Looks like I could make it up there in about 15hrs, totally doable for me sometime.

This place is about a half hour away from morning wood. They are both really cool 2 day rides with a group of 5 or so. Would be awesome if we could get some southern guys up, everyone always ask where there is to wheel up here. Like always pictures never do places justice

sledneck said:
Dave from Oaktree is leasing the the forbidden zone now up past scobby. He has actually been taking care of the road going up the hill now and its cleaned up on top at least it was last weekend. How is swiss WV is there enough there to ride all weekend?

we have been working on some new trails at swiss and it might be enough for 2 days of riding if you dont rush through. its not really set up well for very large groups and its technically not "open" for official, organized rides. there arent any facilities or anything like that. we could definitely lead a group around if some wanted to come check it out, though.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I've never been there but Rush is supposed to be huge, not sure what the trails are like but I know a couple people on here should know that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Rush is where I was thinking too.

There's always the badlands too, but no spectacularly difficult trails there, just the quarry to play in, and mission impossible could probably be arranged w a big group.

mckeddie said:
There's always the badlands too, but no spectacularly difficult trails there, just the quarry to play in, and mission impossible could probably be arranged w a big group.
I thought bad lands too, but all the guys down south are used to huge riding areas. Badlands might feel like a waste of time for them.