• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

gear help

pyro4fun

I wanted to know if anyone on here has and can install gears in a rear Ford 8.8? Its not installed in the truck.
Im in seattle but willing to travel in reason.
I have been searching around but all the shops are way over priced IMHO, My cheapest quote was $950 and i had some one say $1500 today:eeek:.
I can buy the gears and the master install kit for around $350 myself.
I would be willing to pay for labor and even beer, I just can't do $950 for one axle and parts.:booo:

KarlVP will usually do gears, but he's in the navy and I don't think his ship in port at the moment. If he's not busy tomsbrokeagain also does gears. :awesomework:

Hi All:

Have you spoken to Cleary's Transmission on Aurora Ave at 98th Street in north Seattle? They set-up a Toyota third member for me a couple years ago.

Good luck!

Alan

-----------------------------------------------
I wanted to know if anyone on here has and can install gears in a rear Ford 8.8? Its not installed in the truck.
Im in seattle but willing to travel in reason.
I have been searching around but all the shops are way over priced IMHO, My cheapest quote was $950 and i had some one say $1500 today:eeek:.
I can buy the gears and the master install kit for around $350 myself.
I would be willing to pay for labor and even beer, I just can't do $950 for one axle and parts.:booo:

Latest posts