• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Glitching....

Sold your XR4 eh? I will be selling my VF dig w/axial trans because I won't be running it. And wantasummit has their 4WS unit that I want to check out.

Yeah I sold it because I sold my Mamba Max Pro/Punk Dig setup & bought Dual Mamba Micros, the XR4 does not have mixing capabilities so I need somethig else to get the full capabilities of having dual ESC.

I was gonna hold off to buy a new radio because I didn't really wanna spend the money but Les needed a radio so I thought I would offer it to him:awesomework:

It was a great radio for me and I loved the way it fit in my hand so I hope the new 4PL I'm looking at will suit my needs/wants

Did you ever get the wife talked into letting you order the new radio?

She wants me to hold off for a few weeks cause we have some expenses coming up for her schooling.

But I've almost got my old man talked into buyin it for me as an early b-day present:haha:

So I took the crawler out to Skookumchuck on Wednesday, no glitching at all, it seems to be working great. Having the 3 positions on the dig sure is nice, I was doing some lines I couldn't before. It will take a little getting use to with the throttle, the JR I had before had a lot of adjustments for deadband and stuff like that that this one does not, so it's not quite as responsive as I am use to, but it's not that big of a deal, I'm pretty happy with this setup. :awesomework:

So I took the crawler out to Skookumchuck on Wednesday, no glitching at all, it seems to be working great. Having the 3 positions on the dig sure is nice, I was doing some lines I couldn't before. It will take a little getting use to with the throttle, the JR I had before had a lot of adjustments for deadband and stuff like that that this one does not, so it's not quite as responsive as I am use to, but it's not that big of a deal, I'm pretty happy with this setup. :awesomework:

Have you tried messing with the throttle curves on your sidewinder?

No, I think you need the castle link to really get into it too much. There is dead band adjustment you can adjust through the normal settings that I may try to mess with.

No, I think you need the castle link to really get into it too much. There is dead band adjustment you can adjust through the normal settings that I may try to mess with.

I've got a castle link if you decide you want to mess around with the ESC:awesomework: