• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

gm dana 60 ??

I'd say that 40 spline dude on here might be a good direction to go. Probably more expensive than Yukon, but I think the 40spline stuff may be up another level if you're wantin' top shelf stuff.

I've run a yukon 35 spline spool in my front 60 for a few years now. Can't say anything bad about it. Seen a few buddies convert from detroit lockers to yukon spools over the past couple years.

Mark Williams makes a 35 & 40 spline spool out of 4140. If I was running 40 spline, I'd probably look at that option.
http://markwilliams.com/rearDanaparts.aspx?CategoryID=148

Andrew @ 40spline doesn't make a spool for a 60 at this time.

tonybolton said:
I'd say that 40 spline dude on here might be a good direction to go. Probably more expensive than Yukon, but I think the 40spline stuff may be up another level if you're wantin' top shelf stuff.

Thanks for the shoutout. We do pride ourselves on being the best when it comes to quality. However, we don't offer a D60 spool at this time. The Dana 60 is already fairly limited when it comes to pinion size and R&P strength these days. The Yukon spool should be fine. If/when you ever want to build a bulletproof 14 bolt give us a look thumb.gif