• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP 10-25/26 PICS and VIDS

Re: GMP this weekend 10-25/26

got starter put on my junkie toyota an grooved 42 iroks just enough to break longfield!! ready for action :woot: :woot:

alscott said:
got starter put on my junkie toyota an grooved 42 iroks just enough to break longfield!! ready for action :woot: :woot:

Me and tony will watch you from the bunny trails!

What time will y'all be down there?

dont matter to me. we usually roll in bout 830/9 but whenever. its only bout hour an 20 min from lenoir city exit

alscott said:
dont matter to me. we usually roll in bout 830/9 but whenever. its only bout hour an 20 min from lenoir city exit

That's about when I usually try to get there also. It's only about 30 min from the house but I always stop in Algood and get fuel and food.

Re:

I'd like to put some tires on that Winchin Churchill trail. The last two times we've been there we've talked about it but ended up not getting on it

Re:

tonybolton said:
I'd like to put some tires on that Winchin Churchill trail. The last two times we've been there we've talked about it but ended up not getting on it

It's a good one. I doubt the gremlin has anything for it.

We went right up it at the Dixie run with no problem, it's not to bad at all if you can get lined up good

Re:

I was trying to Internet wheel and I saw a video of about 2 months ago and that's kind of what it looked like if you can get a straight shot at it it looks to be no problem

Re:

Cool buggy. I haven't been over to that climb in over a year, looks like the top is gone off it now and the tree is fell over, bout half as steep as it was.

Check out the vids from 2 years ago,

We'll definitely ride over there and hit it.