• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Dixie Run - September 26-29, 2013

At this years Dixie Run we are going to have a leaf looker ride for stock and mildly built rigs. On Friday morning we will leave GMP @ 8:00 am and travel to Big Bottom/Scotts Gulf area.
The ride will take most of the day so you will need a full tank of gas and eats. We are doing this on Fri. so we don't have to be in a rush to get back to GMP since there's no other events
on Fri. We would like to limit the number to 20-25 rigs. There will be a sign up board at the check in office.

repairman said:
At this years Dixie Run we are going to have a leaf looker ride for stock and mildly built rigs. On Friday morning we will leave GMP @ 8:00 am and travel to Big Bottom/Scotts Gulf area.
The ride will take most of the day so you will need a full tank of gas and eats. We are doing this on Fri. so we don't have to be in a rush to get back to GMP since there's no other events
on Fri. We would like to limit the number to 20-25 rigs. There will be a sign up board at the check in office.
That sounds like a ride for the old explorer

Well everything all paid and will be heading up on Wed. Will be in Rv spot #2. Lil Cassie is excited too.

Here is a sneak peak of a new trail that we cut yesterday. Definitely a level 5. It starts from the loop on DW. We didn't run it since we only had one buggy with us.

Scary is all I will say.If anyone makes it thu before we do you can name it .You will need to winch like it is now. We hope to make it doable later.

Re: Re: GMP - Dixie Run - September 26-29, 2013

In, great place to wheel

sent from a fancy Samsung Note 2 with an illiterate operator. ..

I 'm planning on being there, sometime on Wednesday. Going to break in a buggy I just finished building.
5KvmVlIQcO

ridered3 said:
Wedding. A four day weeding? I'm going up top with the ole RV Tuesday to claim my spot. Be there Wednesday night fir the weed end. Hope it's cool. Got to come up with a Friday night meal, chille, madey chicken wangs, with hoe cakes. That sounds ok. We'll have about 8 in our group, may barricade off the road at the top of the hill unit everybody gets there. Take that SFWD!

Sawzall said:
Here is a sneak peak of a new trail that we cut yesterday. Definitely a level 5. It starts from the loop on DW. We didn't run it since we only had one buggy with us.

Perry we gonna run this Friday??? I'm bringing WFO and would like to get on some good hills.