• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

pholmann said:
How much are they?
For you, an ZJ but you've gotta bring Kush's best.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

What I still have will be with me. Think I have L-XL- and 2XL. If you are a small or medium, grow up. If you are 3XL, you need to go on a diet anyway!! :flipoff1:

Re:

Was parked next to ya at the last ride and managed to forget to get my shirt.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

Large please, cuz I fit. Pholman needs XS jorts and a 3xl T please.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Large please, cuz I fit. Pholman needs XS jorts and a 3xl T please.

Damn I'm built funny apparently. :rolf: ok I'll play. Alex, what is a fat midget?

tyleecw said:
Never met anyone from here except shaking JohnG's hand at Dixie Run.
Look forward to meeting some others.
Hope you washed that hand pretty quick. And does anyone know the best trail for a back flip? KMCMMN needs to study some YouTube videos.. He doesn't just wing this ****... A lot of studyin goes into those stunts... Although he leads us to believe he's just a moron with a lead foot.. He's really just a man lookin for the quickest way to get back to his wife. :flipoff1:

pholmann said:
I bet Kush has a set of scales. :smoke: :****: :stir: :rolf:
2 of them. I got a set that would weigh a piss ant. Can't be breaking those tho. Gotta make sure I ain't Gettin robbed. Would you believe that I don't have scales to that ya weigh yourself tho? never have. That's weird now that I think of it. I bet I have had a dozen sets of scales, and every dam one could fit in your pocket. :****:
I think I'm in also. I have to ask permission first....
Oh **** I'm sorry. That's KMCMMN , not me... I'll tell my girl around the 14th of August. Ha.

Oh ****. I was thinking. Them 42's should be out by then! Wooo Fukin whooooo. Man when them things come out we will be eating Ramon noodles and crackers in the garage, staring at them fukers... Or I will anyways. Prob as my wife walks back and forth loading her **** up. But I'm gonna figure a way to have em. Priorities boys,, gotta get Em in line. Took me forever to... :smoke:

kushKrawlin said:
Hope you washed that hand pretty quick. And does anyone know the best trail for a back flip? KMCMMN needs to study some YouTube videos.. He doesn't just wing this ****... A lot of studyin goes into those stunts... Although he leads us to believe he's just a moron with a lead foot.. He's really just a man lookin for the quickest way to get back to his wife. :flipoff1:
This from the guy who rode double with JohnG in the single seater buggy?

kushKrawlin said:

Hey now.