• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Awesome choice of a park! I hate we already have plans that wknd. If you don't have a good time at GMP no matter the carnage something's wrong. IMHO that park has the best technical crawling I've seen this side of the Mississippi, and I get around as much as anyone I know.

Sooo are there any little tire guys going. Hate to miss out on meeting and riding with all you guys! My little Tacoma just can't hang with REAL rigs!!!

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

darrenmark said:
Sooo are there any little tire guys going. Hate to miss out on meeting and riding with all you guys! My little Tacoma just can't hang with REAL rigs!!!
I bet when the time comes if your able to pull cable, spot, and grab beers from a cooler somebody might have a seat for ya. I won't be there myself but as many people will be there ya might be able to find somebody.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

darrenmark said:

Don't let Darren fool you. I've seen that 35" tire taco go up school bus at windrock. :****:

darrenmark said:

I'll be there with my 33's and I've been allover the park now granted some areas are getting harder to get to but there is still plenty of place there to play.

JohnG said:
Okay, I have been working with Golden Mountain Park on the details for this ride. We will have Pavilion #2 for Friday and Saturday. That will be the gathering spot for after hours activities. LowBudgetJunk and I will work on the details on that, but perhaps a scale squeezing competition, and hopefully a fire.

The park will be open on Thursday for camp set up. If you want an RV spot, you should go ahead and reserve it. If you want a bunkhouse room, you need to go ahead and reserve that. Both of these should sell out quickly. A one nights deposit ($40) is required. We will pay standard park fees upon arrival. There will not be advanced sign up needed for this ride.

Who is in????????

Might want to update the first post in the thread with the info.

There is plenty of wood for a fire after the storms last year.