• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

I've been wanting to go to golden mountain for awhile. And this will be a perfect oppurtunity! I've missed the past 2 hardline rides and will not miss this. Myself and jprice will be attending

5BrothersFabrication said:
I enjoy the Dos Equis just as much as the next guy, but if you gotta have beer goggles to make riding fun, maybe it's time to find another hobby. It's like having to get drunk to nail a hot chick.

And Windrock was just a suggestion. Home field. Like when someone says, "When you come to Cullman, you HAVE TO try such-and-such steakhouse!" I want to showcase my home park.

I always have fun riding but when I do I like to have more fun and drink! Have you ever noticed when a rig turns over and beer cans fall out? Question answered! They're having more fun. See you, pholmann and tony and I will bring yall some dos Equis !!!

I enjoy the Dos Equis just as much as the next guy, but if you gotta have beer goggles to make riding fun, maybe it's time to find another hobby. It's like having to get drunk to nail a hot chick.

And Windrock was just a suggestion. Home field. Like when someone says, "When you come to Cullman, you HAVE TO try such-and-such steakhouse!" I want to showcase my home park.

Hey leave Cullman out out of your negativity. I hope to make this ride.

Never met anyone from here except shaking JohnG's hand at Dixie Run.
Look forward to meeting some others.

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'm in.....now how do I go ahead and get a bunkhouse?
Call or email the contact info on the park website. Email usually gets quicker response

Headed out for dinner. Done got my request in for a room.

I love riding a new park. Just shy of 4 hours from the house, with current traffic. :driving:

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

tonybolton said:
My Gatorade will be just fine 8)

You in??? I've got some Gatorade in a jar you gots to try! Guaranteed to make you pick the right line every time and have more fun!

Re: Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

86chevota said:
You in??? I've got some Gatorade in a jar you gots to try! Guaranteed to make you pick the right line every time and have more fun!
It's just under 2hr drive....should be fun and my 4th time there.

tyleecw said:
Never met anyone from here except shaking JohnG's hand at Dixie Run.
Look forward to meeting some others.

The Dixie run is badass!!! Its the 30th yr this year! It's not as bad as most people think with trail being packed!

Re: Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

tonybolton said:
It's just under 2hr drive....should be fun and my 4th time there.

It going to be some dam fun times for sure. Maybe pholmann will let us shake down that new 1000hp buggy!!! I will be happy if my junkie old jeep goes on the trailer Sunday under it owe power!

86chevota said:
I always have fun riding but when I do I like to have more fun and drink! Have you ever noticed when a rig turns over and beer cans fall out? Question answered! They're having more fun. See you, pholmann and tony and I will bring yall some dos Equis !!!

I'm just saying, if a place THAT CLOSE to my house doesn't allow alcohol, that's no reason not to go. If I go to Harlan, I'll drink, if I go to Windrock, I won't. But I do get what you're saying. :drinkers:

I'm just saying, if a place THAT CLOSE to my house doesn't allow alcohol, that's no reason not to go. If I go to Harlan, I'll drink, if I go to Windrock, I won't. But I do get what you're saying. :drinkers:

Windrock is a great place and am glad it's close to us! Am just sick with all the lame ass rules I guess . But hey we will all have trans gender bathrooms and a ****ing redneck can't drink a beer in the woods :gay:! Windrock is dam cool place