• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP September 15-17

L

lowbudgetjunk

Can someone confirm they will be open this weekend. Run what you brung, unless you are a whiny bitch.....please stay home in that case.

Somone said possible sale of the park and I got spooked. I was injured for the last HL ride and think about it a lot. I won't be missing this one. !See y'all there!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Yeah they will be open, getting the park ready for Dixie Run the next week.

I'm sure Anthony and Lisa will be mowing, trimming, and cleaning.

I like that you posted in "Wanted to Buy" after a "For Sale" scare laughing1

TBItoy said:
Yeah they will be open, getting the park ready for Dixie Run the next week.

I'm sure Anthony and Lisa will be mowing, trimming, and cleaning.

I like that you posted in "Wanted to Buy" after a "For Sale" scare laughing1

It was the third attempt. Tapatalk has been a pain in the ass lately. I am going to report my self and ask Gregg to move it. REMEMER GUYS, THIS IS JUST TO MOVE IT. NOT DELETING IT :gtfo:

Re: Re: GMP September 15-17

pholmann said:
Good deal. If I quit making changes to the buggy, I'm in too

I keep hearing rumors that GMP has been sold. Anthony has been hard to reach. Does anyone have the real story. I heard the neighbor bought it for the farm land. He has no wheeling interest. May be a group or club could buy or run the mountain/riding area.

pholmann said:
Dammit son. You keep kicking me in the balls, from the grave.

Re:

I have a buggy at my house that needs some love.....I may talk to its owner and ease around the park. We shall see

lowbudgetjunk said:
Dammit son. You keep kicking me in the balls, from the grave.

I know what you mean Kel.
I just talked to the wandering frenchie and I think he is gonna help me with the buggy and RV, so count me and Enzo in for this one, I think some seat time before Harlan will be good.

Re:

Perfect place to get some seat time and it gives you time to make any needed repairs before Harlan.

ljholmann said:
I know what you mean Kel.
I just talked to the wandering frenchie and I think he is gonna help me with the buggy and RV, so count me and Enzo in for this one, I think some seat time before Harlan will be good.

if you guys need help with anything let me know. I'll shoot up 75 and meet up with you two.

Hopefully we don't need anything and we are smooth sailing but I'll keep you in mind.

Thanks man.

Latest posts