• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 24-27, 2015

we also ran it "backwards". I had a blast. I now need a transmission rebuild. The TH400 got a little warm and now won't hit 3rd gear. Also found out that my brakes are terrible...may have killed one p.s. pump...need new bump stops...AND I HAVE TO CUT THE TIRES! These LTB's suck in their current form.

Wow, I feel pretty good about making that trail backwards now ;D (minor carnage - bent link and broken brake line that was fixed with vice grips)
Thanks to good spotting I even one shotted one of the nasty notches on the way up.

Sawzall said:
Steves' (Rockwell 1) nephew Aaron calls the trail "Satan". That is the only name I have heard it called. I vaguely remember spending quite a while getting a rig off of that trail with the transmission broken off at the bellhousing late one night a few months ago. ;D

Haha O yeah, won't forget that night. I built a new cross member to protect that area of the belly better. I love GMP but it's not a low belly friendly park that's for sure. It's been known to crack an oil pan before too ;)