• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 24-27, 2015

redneckengineered said:
We'll be there. I don't drink or party so if you're into that kind of thing stay the hell away from me. And if you'll buy that that I got some oceanfront property in Arizona thumb.gif
Well, I've camped close to our before, so I'll take that property in Arizona. It seem like alcohol is the hardest thing on parts there is. But when a parts store is close and you have a good charge account who cares.

Event Schedule

Registration and Tech Inspection
Thursday, September 24, 2015 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Friday, September 25, 2015 7:00 – 7:00 PM
Saturday, September 26, 2015 7:00 – 11:00 AM
Volunteers: Carolina Trail Blazers, Southern Jeeps, Trick N Traction, Scenic City, KOR, SLTC and others

SFWDA Merchandise and Raffle Tickets
Thursday, September 24, 2015 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Friday, September 25, 2015 9:00 – 7:00 PM
Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:00 – 7:00 PM
Volunteers: Knox Off Road, Southern Jeeps, Trick N Traction, Scenic City, MTJC and others

Education
Saturday, September 26, 2015 WARN, Corby Philips

SFWDA Educational Videos Friday/Saturday SFWDA Main Pavilion

Friday Music Night with SRB
Friday, September 25, 2015 6:00 - 9:00 PM Main Pavilion
Movie Night is sponsored by SFWDA

Friday Family Movie Night
Friday, September 25, 2015 9:00 PM Rock Solid Jeep Club
Movie Night is sponsored by Tennessee Off Road

Saturday Dinner, Silent Auction and Raffle
Silent Auction 3:00 – 7:00 PM SFWDA
Dinner 5:00 – 7:00 PM SFWDA
Announcements 7:00 PM SFWDA
Raffle 7:30 PM SFWDA

Vendors
Friday, September 25, 2015 and 9:00 AM – Dusk SFWDA
Saturday, Saturday, September 26, 2015

Activities
Rides
Friday 10:00 AM Big Bottoms with Cumberland Off Road
September 25, 2015 11:00 AM Excursion Ride with Rock Solid Jeep
1:00 PM Advanced Moderate with Jeeps & Wrenches
1:30 PM Easy Moderate with Trick N Traction
2:00 PM Ladies 37"+ with Adrienne Hall Armes

Saturday 9:00 AM Advanced Moderate with Jeeps & Wrenches September 26, 2015 9:30 AM Easy Moderate with Trick N Traction 10:00 AM Big Bottoms with Cumberland Off Road
11:00 AM Excursion Ride with Rock Solid Jeep
1:00 PM Advanced Moderate with Mule Town Jeepers
1:30 PM Easy Moderate with Mule Town Jeepers
2:00 PM Ladies 37"< with MTJC, Amy Dyan Clayborne
Ladies Rides sponsored by Rough Country

Golden Mountain Park Hill Challenge
Saturday, September 26, 2015 10:00 – 3:00 PM ET4WD Club
Timed Obstacle Event, New Location near Race Track

RC Event
Saturday, September 26, 2015 1:00 - 3:00 PM Cumberland Off Road
RC Event sponsored by Overly's Offroad

Kids Play House and Games
Friday, September 25, 2015 and 9:00 AM – Dusk SFWDA
Saturday, September 26, 2015
Kids Games
Saturday, September 26, 2015 1:00 – 5:00 PM Georgia Bounty
Runners

The wife and I will be getting there on Thursday at some point. We are driving down from Ma. Just finishing up on the new rig this weekend. Looks a bit different with the graphics done now.

Does someone know what all is required to pass tech inpection. I think my rig should be good to go. Don't want to travel 5 hours to ride to find out I have a tech
Issue. Thinking about becoming a member to go on ride and not familiar with club rules

Yotanut said:
Does someone know what all is required to pass tech inpection. I think my rig should be good to go. Don't want to travel 5 hours to ride to find out I have a tech
Issue. Thinking about becoming a member to go on ride and not familiar with club rules

They typically check for a first aid kit and fire extinguishers

Yotanut said:

The requirements are listed. But basically just don't show up with a completely unsafe piece of junk. I've never heard of anyone getting turned away...

Just bring some first aid stuff and a fire ext... Which you should have anyway

They will check for a first aid kit, fire ext.,seat belts ,correct battery tie down( no bungie cord) and have apple pie moon shine and at least 600 HP.
PS. and wangs, lots of chicken wangs.

Yotanut said:
Thinking about becoming a member to go on ride and not familiar with club rules
You also get a free membership for a year when you pay your entrance fees for Dixie run. Not sure how it works if you pay on site but I know it's included with the online registration.

Re: Re: GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 24-27, 2015

linemen339 said:
The wife and I will be getting there on Thursday at some point. We are driving down from Ma. Just finishing up on the new rig this weekend. Looks a bit different with the graphics done now.

Your last buggy built by pj will be there with my group. the new buggy looks great!

matt

I even gave her a bath before the trip

a441abab218ac7c4317d8b32db72c0f3.jpg

2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO
Next one is in the oven!

Ugh so I'm gonna be bringin the **** show? With a rig that's been wheeled before?

I don't have time for fresh powder coat before wed!!

Anyone know the trail number or name of the trail that was just cut a couple years ago up above the grandstand that's pretty difficult. I think it's the one BJ lost his blower belt on?