• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 25-28, 2014

Defintely IN, should be there on Thursday afternoon. I am supposed to be leading a ride Friday to a local place that is about a 30 minute drive from GMP. Moderate trails, beautiful scenery, if anybody is looking for some good ole trailriding go on this one. I think they have us scheduled to leave out about 10:00 Friday morning. I will be in a first Gen Toyota that is beat up. It is tan with a black passenger door. If interested in going just stop me and I will give you all the details.

RCBTrucking said:
Defintely IN, should be there on Thursday afternoon. I am supposed to be leading a ride Friday to a local place that is about a 30 minute drive from GMP. Moderate trails, beautiful scenery, if anybody is looking for some good ole trailriding go on this one. I think they have us scheduled to leave out about 10:00 Friday morning. I will be in a first Gen Toyota that is beat up. It is tan with a black passenger door. If interested in going just stop me and I will give you all the details.
I gota old 2dr cherokee on 36's you think i could make it??? :driving:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there is anyone near GMP that can vulcanize a tire? I can't find anyone close that can do more than just patch it. I'm heading down tomorrow, and I was thinking of throwing it on the trailer if I could find someone to fix it right.

uglyoffroad said:
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there is anyone near GMP that can vulcanize a tire? I can't find anyone close that can do more than just patch it. I'm heading down tomorrow, and I was thinking of throwing it on the trailer if I could find someone to fix it right.

I40 tire right off the i40 288 exit, back behind the subway will do it. Same day usually. They've done 2 for me so far. That's about 5? Miles north of GMP right on hwy111

Bitters, as my granddaddy called it 28 days to cook off in a cold Florida February, 17 the morning it was ran. Cain squeezins and the long, cold process gives it a slight bitter flavor. Catch the FL crew around camp and have a sip. I'll be flying the Bama colors on the big Rockwell rig RTR.

A little apple pie on ice

Attachments

• IMG_4082[1].JPG
    IMG_4082[1].JPG
    112 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4083[1].JPG
    IMG_4083[1].JPG
    85 KB · Views: 101
Anybody going to the Dixie Run got an extra 44" they wouldnt mind getting rid of?

Rim and tire would be great- but i can make do with just a tire.

wheel is 15x12 8x6.5
Tire is 44" TSL (can make do with any 44" though, I have one that could go at anytime, trying to have a backup plan!)

I'm bringing two mounted 44 tsls for spares...don't want to sell um...but if u need one your welcome to it long as I don't have to use un thumb.gif