• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Go Dawgs

jeeptj99

1e63208f57c441cfbbbe545d873e3a52.jpg

Going to Atlanta!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be ashamed of yourselves making Mayfield cry like that.

I dont have a dog in the fight (no pun intended) ;D But after watching this season, and yesterdays games, my thoughts are UGA will be the NC this year. Also Clemson was a fraud, UCF should have played Bama!

Your "badass" defense is gonna meet the best RB duo in college football history. Hurts can't hold Jake for State Fromm's jock strap. BTW UGA's got a Butkus award winner at middle linebacker that is pissed that he had a shitty game yesterday... Bring it son!!!

tonybolton said:
They gonn' be wondering how Georgia was even in the top 10 after the BAM hits'em.

Molly Hatchet said:
Your "badass" defense is gonna meet the best RB duo in college football history. Hurts can't hold Jake for State Fromm's jock strap. BTW UGA's got a Butkus award winner at middle linebacker that is pissed that he had a shitty game yesterday... Bring it son!!!

They aren't even the best duo Georgia has ever had... They just both stayed 4 years

What about OK State's Thurman Thomas Barry Sanders Combo?

DirtMonkey said:
I dont have a dog in the fight (no pun intended) ;D But after watching this season, and yesterdays games, my thoughts are UGA will be the NC this year. Also Clemson was a fraud, UCF should have played Bama!

I said that about Clemson in another thread, weeks ago, and folks thought I was stupid.

Just a sad Tennessee fan here so I surely have no love for either program playing in this years NC game other than both rep the SEC. I state that to give a unbiased opinion on next weeks game. In my 40+ years of living the national champions all have one thing in commen and that is defense! I went into yesterday thinking all 4 teams were capable of winning it all this year until I watched the rose bowl! (which by the way was a hell of game and congrats)It's hard for me to believe that a team that gives up 48 points is capable of winning it all now. I really hope it's a close and exciting game but the odds are really stacked against your bull dogs.