• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

go kart

What kind are you looking for . I have a full race ready one id like to get ride of . I dont remember the chassis name , but its a full body cart , running a 20 hp Blue wazoom motor , i have boxes of new parts ( sprockets , chains , clutches wheels - tires , motor mounts ...... ext .. ) It runs off alcohol . Id take 2k for it with all the parts .

bigsilly said:
Peter, is that you Peter??

Peter

:flipoff1:

It sure is! I just thought I would make a comment on this company and I'll tell you my reasoning behind it.

I know a photographer that did the advertising for this Carter Brothers company (no it was not me or Ricky). He went to their facility and spent a 1.5 days to take the photographs for their brochure.

Well, after numerous conversations and talking with every person he could, they decided not to pay him. They also have not been answering calls. So, I am not sure I would deal with them.

One of their warehouses did burn down, but that is no excuse for breaching a contract. I hope this helps.

I worked on one just like that for a friend of mine, it was a blast doing donuts in the yard :woot: till the wife started bitching ::)

It would go about 35 mph iirc