• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Go Ravens

Oh come on now not this junk being brought back up. Seem's like everybody that don't like Ray post up about this murder case that he was somehow involved in. Whatever happened none of us will never know, all I know is Ray Lewis is one helluva LB. :****:

I agree, I'm a defense kinda guy! I played DE in high school. But what do you say about OJ? Eeeeverybody knows he was guilty, and the same thing points at Ray, indesputable evidence, witnesses... And Vick actually served time for just being involved in killing dogs! All I'm saying is there has to be some giant hand that swoops in and gets these guys out of trouble. The courts are all ****ed up after the Kennedys and Hollywood!

We all know OJ was guilty, Ray i'm not sure about but look who he has became. He is a good guy now but the past is the past. Vic got in trouble because of fighting dogs, everyone know's you get in more trouble for animals more than you do for humans. The system is so corrupt in any major organization, everybody knows that

After all those years of Horseface Dickhead at Denver, it's hard to root for them (although I do like Manning). On the other hand the sooner that murderin' :afro: goes away the better. Screw 'm all :flipoff1: Roll Tide :woot: :woot:

Damn, Tim Tebow has more playoff wins as a Bronco that Peyton Manning.... If that doesn't prove this world is circling the drain I don't know what does