• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Go Topless Day

CHASMAN9 said:
I was there for that event and also enjoyed a day of wheelin. I too, at times have been placed in the category of "childish behavior" by my better half. She claims to be a single parent with two children. molaugh All good in da hood I believe. thumb.gif

Good day that day :eat: Had dirt burn for a fawkin month :****:

Damn near broke a hip just watchin ya'll bustin it. Los Primos got nuttin on what went down that trail. FLYIN, who ended up winnin that race anyway? Probably the one who walked away my guess. :****:

Sure do wish we could see the film of me indoeing :woody: The next Muchado flick will prolly come when the next issue of crawl does :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

P said:
But you know that's how we do it ! laughing1

* No Barbie's were injured during the above pictured activities, although the same cannot be said for the participants *
Got Coal? said:
Found these awhile ago... made me molaugh :****:

m_3463ed3e89695d1f0bb05c12ddcf060e.jpg

m_ce033e348086e7bd0aea27d205360555.jpg

m_48d4086d8b8e464cbf157768c5ef5d26.jpg

m_3eb9b772238d9f77c0b9c27b31f0f95d.jpg
LMAO!!!!!!!! if thats the way you roll, then come on ,no judging here, HC looks for a chance to bring out his inner child. that would make one hail of a show. It looks like they had a freakn blast.MRS HC75

That is too ruff on my person :woot: i dont think i could handle it now that i aint an alchoholic :****:

race_jeep said:
That womans done got him straight

Not the only thing...... if yall remember correctly i used to be self employed and single. workin 2 days a week gives you time to :drinkers: and flashemifyougotem :****: Started workin 80 hrs a week, so had to get me a every day ole lady cause i aint got time to stay out all night and chase TAIL. ;D .................damn wish i still had that much time :dunno: