• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Go Vols

5BrothersFabrication said:
I've been a Bama fan even through the terrible years fawker. :flipper:

Here's the kicker....i'm not a Bama fan, but I recognize when another team is better than my "team". Which...im sure if you must know is Miama Hurricans, but i'll be the first to admit they've been sucking for a few years. LOL!

Time to derail this train...

Anyone see that hit on Michigan St kicker? Damn!!!

kickerdead-0.gif

wizzo said:
Pretty sure that's Baylor's kicker but yes nasty.
What do you expect from a Hurricanes fan.......

All kidding aside when you revealed you were a Hurricane fan Vanilla Ice popped into my head Tony :****:

Go Vols and thanks to the whole "week" side of the conference for actually showing up to represent the SEC!! I have been one shouting that no conference can stack up top to bottom against ours. Last two years has shown me how bias and ignorant I and many others claiming this are! Truth is under bcs standards the two teams playing for the national title this year would have never been there! Would have been fla.st and bama and chances are bama would have claimed another national title! Love the new format and the eye opening truth that it has revealed. There is parody in college football! Oh yea IT'S ALWAYS GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL especially when the TIDE IS LOW!!!

Miami got beat by South Carolina. Who we beat. :flipoff1:

We should probably just stick to what we know. Wheelin and breaking ****.