• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"GOLD DIGGA" by Dirtysouth Motorsports

Wel dis her fambrikashun laks meth we dat sumbich ben dun by now. Slow sumbiches. Dat warlock gunna nevr see de trail. Lok Mr biches beer brekdancin poboy fambrikashun wudda dun had it dun. En I don't no wat de Hell dat 632 foots o header gunna do. One my full race came dun do mo den dat. Dam non yous kin mak gud warlocks. Jus sittin bak drankin fancy beer sted of fabrikin

Middel fangers

john-jon said:
Wel dis her fambrikashun laks meth we dat sumbich ben dun by now. Slow sumbiches. Dat warlock gunna nevr see de trail. Lok Mr biches beer brekdancin poboy fambrikashun wudda dun had it dun. En I don't no wat de Hell dat 632 foots o header gunna do. One my full race came dun do mo den dat. Dam non yous kin mak gud warlocks. Jus sittin bak drankin fancy beer sted of fabrikin

Middel fangers

It took an attempt and a half, but I fully understood that :****:

Great looking buggy. Really tied dat' ass in to the chassis.

john-jon said:

Middel fangers

Holy fawking ****......Jon-John! Have You done gone full retart? I can't unnerstand a gawdfawkindayum thang your sayin. Where the fawkin hell are you? we done lost track of you since yer goat rapin incident out in Utah. Roger wants his drivin suit back bytheway. Please come back home to Ala-BYGAWD-Bama where you belong! Mama has done gone nuttier than a ****ing squirell turd worryin bout you and is savin your old spot for you unner the trailer house. I ain't mad nomore bout you steelin the meth stash and takin it to Kali, i ain't gonna feed your ballz to the hawgs like i said i promoise! We gots work todo, fabrimacatin work and i need yer help bro! This half ****** queer from Georgia named B3 has done offered us a whole fawking case of pure sudafed to take over this Gold Nigga build from this Pete feller, i told him if he had hired us to begin with he would already be rapin hills in style like two pimp niggas rollin thru College Park in a cadilac instead of jackinoff to MadRam videos at home . We also done been commishioned to start a new ecors build for Roger King, he done kilt the flatbillerkiller deaderinhell. Come home bro and lets get to bendin and burnin!

Yea Jon John get yer ass back on the level & help Robby Bobby out :indianajones:

and NO bondo buildin this time,,,, you shouda seen the cloud of bondo debris splatter cloud that flew outta the flatbiller killer when I knocked the **** out of it with the RATTLER during the DPG race last weekend when

him and B-man was stuck on that creekbank climb in front tire drive cause of that transfer case build you fawkerd up and it blew the ass off itself :eek: :eek: :eek:

I didn,t really mean to slam into em like that ,,,,but when I did it looked like a gotdamn watermelon blowed up in front of me molaugh

Julio, when you comin back for another Little Timmay nut juice transfusion? I thank that **** is starting to work, that next race could be yours bro!

Once you've proven the products fawesomness then we are takin that **** wide, i thank were gonna call it HERO juice....not for sale to fawking flatbillers tho

.....YES........I am ready now........lets take it to the next level,,,,,,at this last race I could feel the altramaficashuns were helping me control the wild little RATTLER on levels not even thinkable before.

......DUDE.......KEEP this **** the HELL AWAY from Jon John ......fer now :****: DAMN

:wtflol: YOU CRACK HEADS ARE SHOT TOTALLY OUT [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]:****:

damn this post is dead .... WHERE THE HELL ARE SOME NEW PICS mabe robbie bobbie and jon-jon can take some pics of the build ......... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Aight I went by Petes and got some update pics,,,, GOLD DIGGA gots some mo toobin installed,,,,doors,,,roof,,,sides & stuff......

B34004.jpg

No more "old man doors yall" ;D

B34006.jpg

roof additions,,,,,,

B34010.jpg

B34046.jpg

B34040.jpg

B34063.jpg

B34070.jpg

Main structure is about done now,,,,bout time for inside cab work and suspension link mounts,,,,,

B34025.jpg

B34030.jpg

B34067.jpg

B34055.jpg

Gonna be a fairly small chassis on top dem ROCKWELLS & FOTY FO,s :dblthumb:

B34035.jpg

Dang ole B3 gettin stirred up now molaugh

i like the lines. the top and side bars remind me of my chassie.like how you did it,looks sweet!