• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"GOLD DIGGA" by Dirtysouth Motorsports

zukiscott

"MOST WILDEST"
Well yall Pete is at it again,,,this time the build is a 2 seat ,Rockwell axled,44" tired, small block powered full tube chassis that will be a combo of some wicked triangulation with a mix of some rrrollll bendered tubework

thrown into the mix as well.

This mochine is bein built by Pete for Mike, "B3" on here so he will have to chime in on all the technical specs,,,,I,m just the jackass they got takin the piktures ;D

I got over to Petes a few days late......so this is how it was started,,,,,,,,,,

B31002.jpg

Pete done accquired one of these little units......

B31013.jpg

B31014.jpg

Wich he can do THIS with,,,,,,,

B31016.jpg

"good thang he did not have it when he built my RATTLER ",,,,I mightta came home with a gotdamn volkswagon molaugh

B31021.jpg

B31028.jpg

first front fender gettin installed......

B31029.jpg

B31030.jpg

now onto some runnin boards......

B31037.jpg

B31042.jpg

B31044.jpg

B31056.jpg

Thats the shape it was in on my first visit........updates a comin ;D

Next time I showed up at Petes GOLD DIGGA had the start of a roof on it,,,,,,,

B31068.jpg

B31071.jpg

This mochine gonna be LLLLLLOW profile yall,,,,,,

B31072.jpg

B31073.jpg

B31074.jpg

B31075.jpg

B31076.jpg

B31077.jpg

I,m likin these front fenders / shock hoops :dblthumb:

B31078.jpg

B31081.jpg

main roof tubes in,,,,,,,

B31080.jpg

B31084.jpg

B31088.jpg

B31099.jpg

B31105.jpg

gonna be PLENTY of room fer Mikes BIG HEAD ;D

B31108.jpg

Heres some MAN JEWLERY.......

B31113.jpg

B31111.jpg

THATS IT FOR THIS INSTALLMENT ;D

STAY TUNED

Heres a little of the back story fer those of yall what might not know B3,,,errr Mike , he used to raise hell in this mochine everywhere,,"the dirt track car turned rockbouncer" ,,,,,

SHAMROCK12119.jpg

SHAMROCK12122.jpg

SHAMROCK12124.jpg

he was famouse fer pullin **** like this with that heavy sumbitch.....

SHAMROCK12127.jpg

ANYWAY,,,,,,,all that crap got took outta that thang and will be grafted into the new GOLD DIGGA chassis by Pete,,,,along with a few UPGRADES ;D

AW HELL,,,,, on my last visit to Petes "wich was yesterday" ,I done walked into the shop and seen some thangs startin to get REAL interesting,,,,,,,,

B32003.jpg

Dang ole custom header work goin on,,,,,

B32004.jpg

B32006.jpg

B32009.jpg

Damn shiney intake done showed up ,,,,

B32011.jpg

B32012.jpg

B32014.jpg

B32045.jpg

B32029.jpg

B32027.jpg

yall check out these colekters,,,,,,

B32019.jpg

B32016.jpg

B32015.jpg

B32017.jpg

B32018.jpg

B32041.jpg

B32049.jpg

B32050.jpg

B32053.jpg

;D

Well after I got done droolin over the header & collector design,,,I cleaned off the camera and moved to the back of GOLD DIGGA,,,,,,,

and just as you would expect any hottie gold digger should,,,,,,,this ones gonna have a NICE ASS :cougar:

B32046.jpg

B32022.jpg

B32025.jpg

B32023.jpg

B32026.jpg

B32036.jpg

Thats all fer now,,,,but Pete will be benderin tube up all week and I will be back up there gettin pics next Sunday,,,if I can get up after the Seney Saturday night MUDD BOGG that is :eek:

gunna start with a thank you list . some of you have allreaddy helped out and some of you will later on in the build . Pete deck @ ( DIRTY SOUTH MOTORSPORTS ) Vance Durance @ ( DOGWOOD CUSTOMS ) Mat @ (BUSTED KNUCKLE FILMS ) The guys at ( WIDE OPEN DESIGN ) my neighbor Jerry Drake ( HES MY PAINTER ) Nick Craig @ ( BARNETT PERFORMANCE ) Richie Stover @ ( GTR ) zukiscot ( DA PIC MAN ) . :dblthumb: im shure theres some ive left out but i will add them in later . THANK YOU ALL .

Pretty much a HF with side plates, only on the adjustment, they made the center roller the fixed portion (so the chain stays tensioned) and let the screw move the block and thus the riggin up and down. I'm eventually going to put a hydraulic motor on mine and am going ot have to do about the same thing.
That is a big ass gearbox on that baby

Damn it's looking good.....i hope that one day i have the $$$ like B3 does so i can get Pete to build me one too

blacksheep10 said:
Pretty much a HF with side plates, only on the adjustment, they made the center roller the fixed portion (so the chain stays tensioned) and let the screw move the block and thus the riggin up and down. I'm eventually going to put a hydraulic motor on mine and am going ot have to do about the same thing.
That is a big ass gearbox on that baby

You ain,t kiddin man,,,,all Pete uses on that big gear box is a small electric hand drill,,,,and an impact on top while he sits on a little stool and it bends the pipe like it is taffy ;D

Neal3000 said:
Shoulda named it the gold Nigga :flipoff1:

DAAAAAANG molaugh molaugh molaugh

ridered3 said:
Sweet lines! Interested to see how you tie dat ass into the main cage?

Specs on the roller bender please!

Pete tried explainin to me his ideas for the rear tubework and I was like,,,,, man can you say that slower and in english for me :spin: ;D

I just can,t wait to see what Pete comes up with on GOLD DIGGA :****:

Nice Lookin chasis for sure. I seen you beat on the black and purple rig, a little lower and a little lighter that **** will be dangerous. Not to derail thread but did Pete do the dash in his dodge?

i think hes trying to wrap up the dodge . its gunna look bad as hell :****: think hes waitin on the bed and still gotta put the back glass in it but its comming along .