• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"GOLD DIGGA" by Dirtysouth Motorsports

B3 said:
yhea damnit :wtflol: !!!!!!!!!!

OH,,,,,Pete did,nt tell you GOLD DIGGA is FINNISHED :dunno:

HELL YEA ,,,,,we takin that sumbitch to West Ga. Mudd Park and me & Petes gone take turns drivin it in that mudd hole contest thay havin Saturday :flipoff1:

HELL I can,t put em on here if I ain,t damn took em yet ye freakin eastside RETARD ,,,

Petes workin on it ,, I get up there and get some next couple days er so ;D

Bronco Buster said:
Come on Julio :drinkers: it has been over a month without a pic :wtflol:

Yea no **** I need to holler at Pete and see if he,s got any more stuff buildered / weldered up on the GOLD DIGGA as of late, I,ve had so much crap goin on here lately that I need to have bout 3 more "me,s'

cloned up so I can {we can} keep up with all of it :****:

;D

zukiscott said:
Yea no **** I need to holler at Pete and see if he,s got any more stuff buildered / weldered up on the GOLD DIGGA as of late, I,ve had so much crap goin on here lately that I need to have bout 3 more "me,s'

cloned up so I can {we can} keep up with all of it :****:

;D
he got a lotta **** done you just ben sleapin on tha job ..... suposed to be a roller by saturday .......

well pete called tonite and said its a roller now ... sooooooo just waiting on my mexicant to do the piktors so yall can see :eat:

HAH,,,,mexiCAN jackass :flipoff1: ,,,, finally made it over to Petes for some pikture takin / beer drankin Friday night ,,,,

he gots some suspension ,, dash work,, and some radiator & propane tank mountin buildred up ,,,,

B35010.jpg

B35015.jpg

B35025.jpg

B35023.jpg

B35083.jpg

B35005.jpg

B35003.jpg

B35008.jpg

B35007.jpg

B35032.jpg

B35058.jpg

B35059.jpg

B35066.jpg

B35065.jpg

B35060.jpg

The thing I like most bout GOLD DIGGA is the 116" wheelbase,,, wich I think is plenty long enough fer some hill climbin,,, but short enough to make it walk thru some technical big rock stuff as well ;D

"I can,t WAIT to see this thang walk thru LIONS DEN yall " :dblthumb:

B35030.jpg

B35017.jpg

B35031.jpg

B35037.jpg

Tank and radiator be TIGHT yall ,,,,,

B35033.jpg

B35035.jpg

B35043.jpg

B35046.jpg

B35047.jpg

B35075.jpg

Now this is what happened deep into the beer drankin / bon fire session Friday night when Robby Bobby showed up outta tha blue and decided he wanted to help out Pete with the GOLD DIGGA build a little bit ,,,,,

Robby Bobby said NO hotos of him cause of somethin bout he can never be found that close to downtown Rome Ga. EVER again :dunno: ,,, OH and he said he still liked B3 and was happy to help on his build even after that bad likker sales dispute they had a few years back :eek:

heres what he came up with to put the sho nuff Robby Bobby touch on tha GOLD DIGGA ,,,,,,

B35181.jpg

The ultimate ROLL BENDERED up Robby Bobby big bird brand MOWHAWK ,,,,,

B35179.jpg

Pete was more than proud to assist the legendary Robby Bobby with this phase of the build ,,,,

B35184.jpg

B35194.jpg

B35192.jpg

yall will definantly know this thang when you see it comin up trails ,,,,

B35188.jpg

B35192.jpg

after this got bendered up and weldered on Robby Bobby said the rest should be kept top secret TC style and that if I took any more pics he would thro my camera in the bonfire :eek:

drycreekjeep said:
well damn that sucks no more pics!!!

I really like the engine cage/rollover protection that RobbyBobby fabbed up for the buggy. Really sets it apart from the others!

Really like how the ass end tied together and the propane tank placement/mounts are clean.

damnit robbie you and yer meth head brother jon - jon stay the hell off of my sheiot !!!!!! :gtfo: :****:

ok just talked to robbie and got this roll over protection thing worked out . he said its his panteted rolled design that he taught brian cole just before he built screamin blue . he also said its good for atleast 250HP depending on air density , humidity , and some sho nuf warlock witch craft er something like that :dunno: . so robbie me an you is good againe but that damn jon-jon can go to hell you keep his ass the hell away from my sheiot :****: er im gunna lose my shoe in yer byggawd ass :indianajones: