• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain Park- Good to Go!

Re: Re: Re: Golden Mountain Park could use some help!

TBItoy said:
I'll probably go Easter Sunday for a while that afternoon.

April 11 (the Saturday after Easter) is when I'm planning to make a day of it.

Got an extra seat on the 11th? I gotta put either a clutch m/c or slave in mine, but I've been to busy to work on it.

Re: Re: Re: Golden Mountain Park could use some help!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Got an extra seat on the 11th? I gotta put either a clutch m/c or slave in mine, but I've been to busy to work on it.

Probably, I'll post in the Trail Rides section. Might have a couple seats.

Ya got 2 weeks, if you only take out one bolt per night you should have it fixed by then :****:

Re: Golden Mountain Park could use some help!

Installing plastic under the house, building one of those 4x4 and 1x6 3-slat horse fences around my yard, plus finishing a cage and sliders on a Ranger for a customer in the next couple weeks... I'm so busy, I'd have to pay someone to put it in.
:****:

I can bring some beer and chainsaws and ****. Whatchou drankin Nick?

Installing plastic under the house, building one of those 4x4 and 1x6 3-slat horse fences around my yard, plus finishing a cage and sliders on a Ranger for a customer in the next couple weeks... I'm so busy, I'd have to pay someone to put it in.

Beer and chainsaws theres some good news haha. sounds like us after the tornados that hit in 2011, get drunk grab a saw and go. It's a wonder none of us got killed.

Re: Re: Golden Mountain Park could use some help!

Dang you weren't kidding.

Probably water till we get done chainsawing! Hahah

Re: Re: Golden Mountain Park could use some help!

jeeptj99 said:
Tbitoy when are you going up there to work? I'd be happy to come help but i dont have a way around the park right now my rig is getting some much needed love.

You should steal mikey's XJ and bring it. I'll meet you down there.

Planning on heading to gmp next weekend (4-18-15) as long as the weather is ok. We'll clean up what we can on the trails while we are there riding.

we are coming up to visit Aaron, hopefully might try to catch a ride there if we can come out.....

sandw said:
planning on going memorial day weekend, anyone else?

I haven't been to GMP in a couple years... Got a bad itch here lately to get back there that needs to be scratched! Planning on wheeling one day and lake one day of the weekend, may have to make it out.

Planning on going up Friday morning and leaving Sunday morning as long as the weather is nice

Latest posts