• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

OK CRAWLER is a standup dude. Awesome to deal with. I bought some used shocks from him and fed ex ****ed the box up and lost some parts and damaged the schrader valves. Instead of dealing with fedex he just ordered the parts to repair them himself even though it wasn't his fault. Good customer service and business ethics in my opinion. :dblthumb: good to see there's still people out there with some integrity.

SCROWEXJ is a good guy to deal with. Needed a part, he had it for a good price, and had it in the mail quick. Hope to see him out on the trail some day so I can share a cold beverage with him.

kushKrawler = great buyer and newfound friend ...

... even though he required a picture of me before purchasing and when I sent one he offered to pay me more to come in outfit.

oldest_male_stripper-gallery-3.jpg

Patooyee. Even though he sent pics of old men in thongs, and tickled my hand with his finger when we shook hands for the first time, he's a good guy.. And honest to, I gave him to much money and he was honest and gave it back.. Think I was still shaking from the asshole in the semi truck, asshole threw his drink at my truck.. Ha

kushKrawlin said:
And honest to, I gave him to much money and he was honest and gave it back.

It just occurred to me ... that would be a cheap way to know if you should ever deal with a guy again. Were you testing me?

patooyee said:
It just occurred to me ... that would be a cheap way to know if you should ever deal with a guy again. Were you testing me?
Hahahah!! No motherfucker. Ha. Thankfully, I know that I don't have to test you! Hell I can never remember to test anyone. Not only that I would forget about it and they would end up keeping it. Haha. You saw how many times I forgot to give the money to you yesterday!! Haha. Seriously though, if everyone was on point like yourself, it would be a better place I tell Ya. Really good to meet you man, it's always good to meet someone like you to remind myself that if I stayed in college.. Ah hell who are we kiddin. Hahaha. Seriously let me know anytime you come up and I'll ride!! Always down to watch somebody backflip :flipoff1: