• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good quality th350 pan gaskets

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So whats a good quality pan gasket for the th350's?

Right now it has a cork gasket and I gotta pull the pan to weld a bung into the pan and also put the loker dipstick in and I have NEVER liked cork.

What else is out there that will actually hold up and last?

Looks like LubeLocker gaskets are available for the Turbo 350, seems like people have pretty good luck with them.

Lube locker is the cat's meow. The owner gave us some 60 gaskets at koh a few yrs ago. My buddy installed one on his 60 it's been bashing rocks down south for 3 yrs now and no leaks yet

Lube locker is the cat's meow. The owner gave us some 60 gaskets at koh a few yrs ago. My buddy installed one on his 60 it's been bashing rocks down south for 3 yrs now and no leaks yet

I've had the EXACT opposite scenario running those on my 8.8 and 60. Crane Diff covers.

Threw them away and am using "great stuff" and zero leaks in the rear (ruff stuff cover now), and I still have to keep cinching down the front 60 cover bolts when she starts dripping on me. Maybe its the Crane diff covers?

I've had the EXACT opposite scenario running those on my 8.8 and 60. Crane Diff covers.

Threw them away and am using "great stuff" and zero leaks in the rear (ruff stuff cover now), and I still have to keep cinching down the front 60 cover bolts when she starts dripping on me. Maybe its the Crane diff covers?

Huh.. my buddy has a plated stock 60 cover... maybe that's the difference??... You rock crawl though lol so bulldozing rocks makes them leak. Everyone I know has to reseal their diffs after comps because they leak like a siv

So here is what I plan on using. This is sealer designed for tranny pans used on the late model 6.7 cummins..

Attachments

• 20170518_231019.jpg
    20170518_231019.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 100