• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good times at the Outlet Mall.

As soon as my buggy is ready togo and the weather is right I'll try it. As far as the new paint goes its only paint and i know it will be toast by the end of summer anyway.
And before you say your rig can't make it go take a look. It was covered in snow yesterday but I don't think its going to look a hole lot easier when its dry. if the guys here that have ran it in there buggys say they had a hard time that should tell people this isn't a trail for everyone.:D

Good to see you back here mark:cheer: and I agree. This trail really isnt for everybody and nobody with a body (on their rig):eeek:

This is to all the prospective badasses that want to run Reiters' newest trail.

I think the Outlet Mall trail will be conquered by good drivers; the vehicle as a secondary factor. For the people who think this trail would be fun, ask yourself this:

Have you spanked the Rock Garden back rock? Crawled it?
How about the back-back rock? Both lines?
The rock section at the closed entrance of TA? You driven it both ways?
How about the rock at the Y to the Wall Trail and BYS? Crawled it all 4 lines?
At the end of BYS there is a rock off the side of the road to the wall view. Have you spanked that one too?

Oh.....the Rock Face? Have you driven up, down, left, right and across that as well? What about the small loop across the road, Stupid Human Tricks? Spanked that in the wet have you?

Sounds like you're all set then.:haha:

Seriously, go do all this in a timely manner and THEN you'll be the MAN @ the Mall. :;

Last edited:
For the love of god, will somebody in a full bodied rig please try this trail, and promise you will post the honest outcome when you get home.

This will happen sooner than later...With the way stupid people work.

Back to basics here...Mike, Troy, etc...what are the specs on the rig Tory was driving? How much damage did he encounter? For that rig is is the most "real" vehicle that has run it to date.

Curious...

This will happen sooner than later...With the way stupid people work.

Back to basics here...Mike, Troy, etc...what are the specs on the rig Tory was driving? How much damage did he encounter? For that rig is is the most "real" vehicle that has run it to date.

Curious...
Tory made it about close to halfway, and with him being a good driver it is my opinion that there is no way he would have made it through to the end. His rig has 44s and the boom would have happened very soon, and he got pretty bound up more than a few times. Ground clearence, tire size,and approach angles/and a fullsize body fought him pretty good. When his buggy gets done he will get through it for sure.

I almost made it to the stump....

yelwrollover1.jpg

:corn:

WTFawk? Which stump was this?

Tory made it about close to halfway, and with him being a good driver it is my opinion that there is no way he would have made it through to the end. His rig has 44s and the boom would have happened very soon, and he got pretty bound up more than a few times. Ground clearence, tire size,and approach angles/and a fullsize body fought him pretty good. When his buggy gets done he will get through it for sure.

Thank you Mike...Looking for perspective here. That is the exact information that "future" rockstars should be looking for.

As I explained it to Porter. I'm tired of my rig being broken, so I wont ever run that trail. At least not in my rig. All that trail will do to my rig and most(90%) out there is eat it alive. Recovery's will be very difficult, from what I hear. That trail is strictly buggy, truggy, tube thing, etc... Bringing the average to well built trail rig in there is just asking for punishment.

Just a reminder as many of us know this...
Near the beginning of the OM there is a trail marker sign that says no 4x4's. This sign is for a hiking trail that goes down to the left. There used to be a sign for the OM trail but people keep tearing it down. Moral to the story is don't believe any BS rumors you may hear, the OM IS a 4x4 trail.:cool:

I went up yesterday and---well the upper gate is closed and tank traps are dug.... :eeek:

Walked down the road and the same at the 180 degree corner :eeek:

No, I do.

I do---how many big rigs do you count? They were doing work along the road last night so you couldn't even get close to gate unless you came up the poop shoot and walked up the hill side...

Or ran thru sac up

And your ip doesn't tell me also...